May 16, 2024, 01:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 174347 times)
Erman Ä°mreer

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2008, 03:14:01 AM »

I turkey this business do start.  But  Sponsor 2 pieces leaved the business. Other aren't professional.This business other country do for recommendation need. 

Help Eren become a lot of be pleased.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 03:17:42 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jones_Emily

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »

Hi all!

I have a quick question about the website we are supposed to direct our prospects to in order for them to watch the DVD online.

I was surfing a traffic exchange earlier today and there was a GDI site that had the video playing automatically...anyone know what that landing page is?

I have the address to the ticket page (where they are able to fill in their name to personalize the movie), but would REALLY like to have the URL to the site where the movie begins playing automatically.

Thanks in advance guys!!

Smiley Emily

~*~ Emily Jones ~*~

Don't be afraid to try something new.  Remember:  Amateurs built the Ark and Professionals built the Titanic!
CarlosBarahona

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2008, 08:38:05 AM »

Hi, im new to this, started today, but read on a forum in spanish, you cant pay x number of accounts with one credit card, if true, how many can I pay with each credit card?.. How many accounts can I mantain with a single PayPal account?, is there any limits on those?. I see a great great potential here in Mexico, but locally even without puting up an AdWord. Well lets see..

Best wishes from Mexico!.

Carlos Barahona
Kimberly R

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2008, 03:33:01 AM »

Hey Y'all!!  Grin Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!  Cool

My name is Kimberly. I'm a new GDI team member & am very excited about this life time opportunity.
I want to work this to the max and help countless other people experience the great opportunities
GDI has available.  I hope to get to know as many of you as possible & learn from your wisdom
and experience as well throughout the coming years.

I have several questions regarding training.

* I had just started and was going to have my first interviews yesterday with the assistance of my 2nd
up in my upline..but he was put on temporary suspension pending investigation - something about t.o.s.
We are being assured that this is "common place" and that he'll be reinstated in a matter of days. In
the meantime...needless to say I have been the "interviewee" and not the interviewer.. Do any of you
conduct phone interviews? If so, would you please kindly offer me some suggestions
on how to go about this and in such a manner that I don't do anything abusive without
knowing. I sure would appreciate it.

* Do any of you do what is known as "pay it forward"? Ie: pay the first month
of the applicants/new members via PayPal in order to allow them enough time
beyond the 7 day free trial to earn a first paycheck & start to earn residual?
My fiance and I were told that this is a great idea ... How many of you do it? If you
do...does it work? If you don't do it...what are some of the other techniques
that you use to get the new members to actually sign up and follow through
with the process?

*I noticed while reading older postings that there were for a time training
calls conducted on Sunday nights? Are these still available? If so, I would
love to take advantage of that to learn all that I can, take notes, etc.

I would appreciate hearing any suggestions/advice/tidbits of wisdom that you would be willing
to share.

As they say.."Time is money" and "time's a wastin"... and I want to
not stay in a standstill because of not knowing how I should conduct
an interview due to lack of training because of an unforseen situation with
my upline.

Thank you Smiley
 Kimberly - and Matt - my fiance
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 03:34:46 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
KimJ

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2008, 03:33:02 AM »

hi

please answer

why i can't install cgi board in my website
tell me the way please
SherryWalters

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »

Hello everyone my name is sherry, I have a question. I have a person in my downline that is way pass there 7-day trial, about a week over. I had tried to contact this person, with no reply. I have contacted support, and not much they could do only send him an email. I don’t want to sound money hungry. I decided to join so that I could make some money at least. So, if this person don’t pay, and gets sign ups that means I lose. I don’t want to come off as a money hungry person. I just try to succeed at what I do.

Need Some Help With This Thank You

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them"
GinaE

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2008, 03:28:27 AM »

Hi Emily,
Not sure if you've already received an answer, but I've used the http://www.freedom.wsgedwards360 site that plays the video automatically...

Sincerely,
Gina
http://www.ginaedwards.net

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 03:29:14 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MariaNahas

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2008, 03:43:25 AM »

Hi I am from australia have been in gdi 2 weeks now one sign up. but trying to push it i want to make at least 20 signup i am gaoing to give out flyers to schools and shopping centres with little pull out tabs . hopefully it will work . i realy want it to work . anyone else from australia or perth . regards maria
Daniel_Guzman

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 29, 2008, 01:46:58 PM »

Hi!

My Name is Daniel and i live in Brasil.

I'm having trouble with my invitations because my page exhibts The Video in english and i'd rather it's appear in the potuguese version.

How can i Change it?

Just waiting for your comments  Roll Eyes

Thanx everybody  Wink
Jean Perron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »

If a person as no credit card, can he or she get started...  Huh
MattyS

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »

Hi everyone,
I just signed up and was duly e-mailed my "startup" info. I have absolutely no idea about how websites work or what I really need to do to start. let me give an example.
I found gdi thru the sponsored results on google....how do I get my reference links to be recognised and displayed in google or any other search engine?
I've generally found the info/ starter pack confusing, complicated and very unhelpful, but hell...I'm new!!!
Maybe I dont know enough to even ask the right questions.
Do I achieve google presence with the web site I create or does it happen with my referal links automatically...but then how do I personalise them???
can anyone point me in the right direction?
Utterly Confused and Frustrated;
thanks...matty
LisaD1

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2008, 02:49:44 AM »

This may seem rather daft, but can anyone please tell me what the proper link would be for my 7 minute video? The only one I can find is if I want to add a prospect's name. Is there a general link if I don't want it personallised? Thanks so much.

-Lisa
mack88
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2008, 04:46:05 AM »

This may seem rather daft, but can anyone please tell me what the proper link would be for my 7 minute video? The only one I can find is if I want to add a prospect's name. Is there a general link if I don't want it personallised? Thanks so much.

-Lisa

Hello Lisa,

Your question/request is not daft.  In order for your guests to see the presentation, they do have to place their first name and at least an initial in the fields provided.  Here is the proper link to the 7 minute movie, it goes directly to the movie.  www.website.ws/InsertYourUserNameHere/show

Frank
CMaskell

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2008, 08:20:06 PM »

I am verry greatful for the info here since my upline is completely useless not one of them will respond to e-mails
CMaskell

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »

I have my adds in many search engines but can't seem to get any good key words, so their just not showing.
Can anyone help me with this?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: