May 16, 2024, 11:22:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781417 times)
BSlansky1

View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »

Hi Guys,
here is Utica, Central New York! How is everyone doing? Grin
CMaskell

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: March 04, 2008, 08:20:06 PM »

Hi my name is Curtis I joined about two weeks ago and cant wait to start making some money.
Problem is my upline completely ignores me so I was wondering if any one could give me some tips
SalvadorM

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: March 05, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »

Hi,
I'm really excited about Payitforward4profits.  So excited that I'm following religously. I'm new to internet marketing and find this to be a great help for the newbie!  Just trying my first post and hope someone can help with a question I have about "moving" leads.  Why or where would you move them? Possibly to your own autoresponder list or another email address?  Not important know but would like to know considering you only get one chance to do this.  Thanks.
DougClose1

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: March 07, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »

Hi everyone

I was at the super market today and i seen on the bulleting board a welcome sight. A fellow Gdi member's business card . This is great , it would be nice to hear from anyone in the pottstown, boyertown, royersford , phoenixville and collegeville areas to share ideas on marketing  this huge area of about 75000 people!!!! Anyone instrested please contact me.

Thanks Chris

I'm from/in Lemoyne right now - just spittin' distance from Harrisburg, if you don;t know it.

Anyone else from the West Shore, let me know!

-D.
JKoski

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: March 11, 2008, 08:55:51 AM »

Hello to all, I've just joined and plan to work this to the fullest.
This program is the best I've seen in years. Wink Come say Hi.

Jeffery
Justin Wilson

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:24 AM »

Hello fellow GDI members! justin from Massachusetts here! I joined GDI about 1 week ago and can't wait to get the ball rolling. This company looks like a nice long term opportunity!  Grin
BrownR1

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: March 14, 2008, 04:18:37 AM »

Hi everyone! I just got started tonight. Looking forward to the great opportunities ahead!  Smiley
JenniferShalberg

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: March 16, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

Hi all!  I just signed up for the 7 day trial and I've got to tell you, I am impressed.  I invited 60 family members and friends and 25 have already viewed the opportunity.  I love that each time someone looks, i get an email from GDI.  I was also worried about designing my website, so I typed in my domain to see what would come up.  I though I would see "Under Construction" but I was pleasantly surprised to see a working GDI presentation.  That is awesome.

I am really looking forward to getting this going.  I am in the Lake of the Ozarks area of Missouri.  Anyone else?

Jen
Osage Beach, MO
CouchS

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: March 17, 2008, 02:28:44 PM »

I am not new to GDI, just new to being successful at it. I was looking at the leader board and noticed this guy named Ashraf is making a killing. I watched his stats for a day and he makes a darn good living just hitting the bonuses. What the heck is he doing?  Does anyone know? Whatever it is he is doing I would like to know. Does anyone know him?

And on a lighter note, I would like to get some feedback from anyone who is actually sucessful at this business. I believe it is a wonderful opportunity and we could make a small fortune with the right tools.  Thanks a bunch for any responses. 
IAlile

View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: March 18, 2008, 02:09:18 PM »

Bay Area Califonia here.. Wish everyone here a prosperous year
Luis Barreto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1120 on: March 18, 2008, 03:25:19 PM »

My name is Luis and I am new here still a lot to learn.

Luis Barreto
Sierra S

View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: March 19, 2008, 03:28:27 PM »

Greetings to all...

Am glad to be a new GDI member and I love my .ws ---it is exciting!

Look forward to chatting with you all and wish you all the best in your marketing

endeavors.

Sierra   Smiley
David_Thompson

View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: March 20, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »

Hi folks,

I'm former radio announcer, teacher, and insurance agent but diabetes slammed my health into the wall and I've been eking it out on disability while investigating ways to make a living by sitting on my dead butt. I think GDI may be part of my solution.

I have two marketing questions:

1)It strikes me that there are probably gazillions of people who would just like inexpensive full service hosting and domain registration who are NOT interested in the business opportunity and would not sit through the entire oppurtunity movie. Are there marketing materials that focus on just the GDI services?

2) The second line of the money.ws website reads: "Read about how 1000's of real people worldwide who are building their own "Income for Life"™  Could the person who maintains these sites delete either the HOW or the WHO?

Looking forward to interacting with y'all,
Dave
TeddBaker

View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: March 24, 2008, 03:46:40 AM »

What is the easy ways people market this business?

I have my business cards, now what?

Tedd /Atlanta,GA
DAndrade

View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: March 24, 2008, 10:38:59 AM »

Aloha!

My name is David Andrade and I'm a new member out here in Hawaii.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: