May 15, 2024, 12:53:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 114069 times)
Eileen S

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2007, 07:04:47 PM »

Hello, I am a newbie.  I have been signed up for about 3 weeks now...I think that this is an awesome oportunity, but I need assitance on how to get signed up....I don't want to SELL, cause I am not a salesperson.  I have been doing al my advertising online, and on public message boards in grocery stores in my area.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!!!

Eileen
Alex Day

Celebrating Wealth!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2007, 05:35:28 AM »

I joined GDI because it offered a nice opportunity to build a good downline with a solid product. The service GDI is offering is great and who could complain about the price??
I have been promoting my GDI through two marketing teams online and this has been helping me build my downline steadily. I am watching my GDI business build infront of my face and I am loving it. I hope everyone can achieve alot of success with GDI and feel free to ask me questions about GDI or the ways I promote GDI all over the internet. Cheers to everybody's success with GDI.

Feel free to ask me about the ways I promote GDI all over the internet.. If you are really interested in Internet Marketing ask me about how I market my businesses online for free.
HadariAsat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:08 AM »

Hi all,

To succeed, ones should do some homeworks in order to attract others to sign up. You should remember that this is a referral business. You should introduce your business to others in order to get sign up. That are lots of strategies for you to tell people about your business. You need not to be a good sales person or speaker. The important thing is your business is exist, there is a real person behind your business (please do not hide your identity) although you are worried because you are not succeeded yet. You should remember that those succeeded people are same like you when they first joined this or other businesses.

So, keep on doing your homeworks...

Best regards and to our success.
J Hilburn

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:13 PM »

I had gotten an email from someone with the movie and the movie was captivating so I kept the email but didnt sign up. I had been ripped off and/or burned with 3 other online "deals" so was sceptical but I'd look at that interesting movie every now and then. I think I had watched it about 7 - 8 times maybe and I then went on a quest to find out all I could about GDI. I found one negative comment from an anti MLM forum. This after searching some 500 forums and information sites with GDI info on them. All but that one place had raves about GDI. So after the quest for info-I signed up. I wanted something that was wanted, needed and sellable and not a huge investment at the start up of it. I had lost a bundle on the bad online deals I'd been in prior to this-so it had to be low cost now. This looked to be just the thing and had a good reputation and a ton of happy members I read about during the quest for the bad stuff. I have been with GDI now since May 16th. and am still convinced it is just what they say, "The Wave of The Future." I plan to do this the best that I can and am trying to learn HOW to do it. I don't want to waste time or money making mistakes if I don't have too. I am riding the "wave" now. I plan to bring in as many as I can to ride the "wave" with me.  Cheesy
Deborah H
Hanging Ten on my Board on the WAVE of the Future!!
                         I know the cartoon ad with the red car is what hooked me, it was short, and to the point.  I'm fairly new to GDI and would like to know where to find it.                                         I have checked out a few that a guy sent me but none of them was what i was looking for.  So if you have any info just let me know.     thanks paula[ Smiley
James And Susan_M

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

when I retire I want to have a part-time job
from home. no more retail

Jim
KarimKarami

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2008, 03:43:43 PM »

Dear
Could u possibly tell me what u did to start with the GDI, I mean me i really don't know what to do,, the whole thing isn't clear, what is the first step i should be doing?
Mary luz Solano torres

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »

well my domain is "www.whyws.ws" i belive all the answers ar there

Ido & MaryLuz
Steve Hartman

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2008, 03:39:31 AM »

Maybe it's just me, but I see affiliate links every where I go. Makes me think that the web is saturated with ads. Which tells me that sign-ups will be non existant.
DHe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2008, 04:42:55 AM »

When I was searching the information of direct selling ,I found the introduction of gdi, I think this is a perfect combination of internet and direct selling , this is just what i am ooking for.
LCarter

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:35 AM »

Hi,

I basically joined GDI because I was looking to develop a long-term revenue stream. Having seen the video, it seemed like a worthwhile investment. Anything that's worth anything takes time, effort and perseverance. If I can make my life and those around me better, it's worth the effort!!
M V Narayan

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2008, 05:30:01 AM »

I joined GDI, to earn income sitting at home. I have been into other Networks, but they all need product selling. You have to physically meet and sell , many times. In the case of GDI, it involves less physical meeting.

Narayan
Pedro Antonio M

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2008, 04:13:22 AM »

I joined GDI to earn an extra income and maybe someday I will be able to quit my job and spend my time in my hobbies.
I know it sounds so unreal but it's possible, I can feel it.
Karen D1

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

Hello EVERYONE in GDI Land!! I just joined a few weeks ago and I am loving it! I heard about GDI from a close friend. He lived beside a guy for years and kept seeing him home all the time and did nothing but go to his mailbox and buy new things. So one day my friend asked him how he was doing it??? So here we are!

I have a little one ...so this is great for me! So I wish you all the best in your adventure and GOD BLESS you ALL !! Smiley
John Meacham

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »

Share your reason(s) for joining~!

Chip

I have been studying home based business on the Internet for about 9 months. I still have a a long way to go to become a pro but I have learned a few things along the way. The product seems right and the timing seems right. The demand for domain names will increase dramatically in the near future. The company is well established and a member of BBB. I like the obvious concern for ethics.The presentation is straight forward with none of the typical rags to riches, majic bullet, over night millionaire hype. The cost is incredibly reasonable and the support is great. The compensation plan is smple and sensible. It's easy to get into and explore without having to put big bucks in up front before you find out how and if it really works. This is a nuget among the fools gold.
Jim Moos

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

My name is Jim, integrallink in here.  I've been working this net for about 6 months now, and just found GDI a few days ago.  I love the set-up and am always looking for free or cheap advertising.  I have a few blogs and a facebook page, along with some godaddy spots, but those are just stuff compared to GDI.  I just stopped in to thank-you for doing what you are doing here. 
The main theme of my business is Awaerness and Growth, Emotionally,Spiritually, and Financially.  In that order.  You can check me out at "www.integrallink.net"  I don't have all my downloads available yet, as I am still in the process of rebanding, and translating some from WSS to PDF, but things are moving for me.  Again, thank-you.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: