May 08, 2024, 06:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274874 times)
Andy_H

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: April 02, 2009, 08:20:35 AM »

Hi... I have my own opt in leads and I was wondering if I can use the invite system to contact them. Or are we only supposed to use the GDI leads? Thanx
ZacharyStrohm

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2009, 07:06:49 AM »

Hey everybody, I'm Zachary. I just wanted to know where I could find my referal link at.

I'm new.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2009, 02:00:52 PM »

Good Morning,

You will locate all information on your referral links and much more! Go to the main page...on the sign on page, left tab and then scroll....

Grin
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 02:02:09 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Kenna Frye

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 06, 2009, 07:36:04 AM »

There is a man that I have been speaking with and he owns a company with over 3,000 affiliates selling his products!  He is looking into GDI because he wants each affiliate to have a website to sell his products.  The only problem is that he doesn't think that .ws sites do as well as .com sites.  What can I tell him to win him over as far as Search Engine Optimization and Google Rankings.  What big companies are using the .ws site right now, not purchased for use later, but right now.  Also, what are some search terms to input that will bring up a .ws site for a big known company.  He really needs this information to go ahead with the program GDI offers.  Can anyone please help me gather some "evidence" of GDI's presence on Google's search engine?  Thank you!!!

I really need some info by tonight or tomorrow.  Please help me! Huh
YBi

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 08, 2009, 01:48:51 PM »

I want to create a new forum on my domain, but heard that GDI does not support MysQL database, really?

The GDI forum is POwered by SMF, which forum based on PHP + mysql datebase , but why say that GDI

does not support mysql databases?

php only or php +masql ? please help me!

thanks
TKou

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 15, 2009, 06:28:50 AM »

Hi,  I was looking at the downline chart and wonder what was the meaning of those numbers, especially those under the column for trial?

Thanks.

David
Gregory Carlson

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 17, 2009, 05:40:37 AM »

Why is my downline member box EMPTY? I've been promoting gdi on 10 diff. TE.s and a couple other sites for about 1mo. Any comments appreciated Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: April 18, 2009, 05:41:29 AM »

Why is my downline member box EMPTY? I've been promoting gdi on 10 diff. TE.s and a couple other sites for about 1mo. Any comments appreciated Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Hi there,

Traffic Exchanges convert at around 1%, dig a bit deeper in this forum for marketing tips from other members. You could also give your "upline" a call to see what they are doing.

Aaron Riddell
JamesFors

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 20, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »

Hi, I'm New here and was wondering if some one could answer my Question? I bought a site from gdi and thought of a better name for my domain. So I bought another domain. The question is am I allowed to build the business under both domains (one is under the other) I bought one using the name Jim Fors and the other using the name James Fors
Nyoman Suadnyana

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 04, 2009, 07:35:05 AM »

Hi,
I choose to promote GDI offline like the MLM'ers do, but an obstacle accured, many people here in Indonesia don't speak english and even can't understand spoken english languange. should I purchase  DVD's ? and must I become the dubber. thank you
R Gerard

Hello everyone, I'm Gerard and I am in France (Mar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: May 05, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

Hello everyone,
I'm Gerard and I am in France (Marseille)
but I have a question, would it be possible to have this forum on a special section for french,
because I do not speak English, as many french and I do not understand, and to write, I use a translator,
thank you for your understanding
Gérard
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:18:22 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

I am French,
and I do not understand English

thank you to write me in French if possible
LenwoodDaniels

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 10, 2009, 06:48:42 AM »

hi all, i am new here and i would like to know one thing, if someone goes to my website and click the banner thingy that i added to my site do i get the credit for the refer ?
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: May 10, 2009, 07:20:44 AM »

hi all, i am new here and i would like to know one thing, if someone goes to my website and click the banner thingy that i added to my site do i get the credit for the refer ?
Hi Lenwood, If the banner thingy includes your GDI referral URL the answer is simply 'Yes'
All the best Dave

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
AnnaM1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: May 16, 2009, 11:39:05 AM »

Hi

l am new to GDI and l trying my best to get referrals.

l have a question about the invite system and l want to ask to be sure l don´t break any rules.
l use orangeleads.com for free leads. May l use the invite system so send out emails to these leads or will this be considered as spam according to GDI rules?

LorvicYap

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 17, 2009, 07:56:06 AM »

The Leaderboard bonus is given to those who referred and successfully activated their account after the 7 day free trial. In order to make everyone in your downline happy we have the option to move our referrals to our downline within 7 days during their free trial.

Here is my question.

If have referred, let say 10 person, and i have move that 10 person to my 10 different downlines.. will I still be qualified to be in the Leaderboard and get the bonuses?

Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: