May 03, 2024, 07:30:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112707 times)
AdamTester

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 20, 2009, 08:18:45 AM »

Hi Guys
   My name is Adam and looking forward to making some profit !!!, i come from London, England.
I mainly would like to set up this domain for a second income that my wife can carry on at home !!
MinaS

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »

Hi Everyone

My name is Mina. I hope you are making a success of this business and hopefully can give me some tips how to be equally successful as you.

I have joined this business to make some money so that I can make ends meet and maybe even if it all works out how it is shown on their website make enough money to give up my full time job as I have become very ill due to stress at work.

So any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend.

Mina
EricaJ

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2009, 03:02:10 PM »

hi,
my name is erica.  I just recently became a stay at home mom.  I have started a week ago.  i am definately shy, so I will be a passive seller. Anyone with tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
HashR

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »

hi,
my name is erica.  I just recently became a stay at home mom.  I have started a week ago.  i am definately shy, so I will be a passive seller. Anyone with tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hey,
 My name is Rhonda I am also a stayhome mom again, with my fourth child. I have only been in the business for a month. Just really getting started steadilymyself. I am determined to make this business work for me so I can stay home with my 3month old. Be encouraged this is the stay business we can use to stay at home.
AMaolud

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2009, 06:24:22 AM »

Hi everyone I'm in Stone Mountain, GA and just signed up a few days ago and I'm excited about the program.  Cheesy
CherylS1

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2009, 11:29:47 AM »

I'm brand new to this.........a single mom trying to survive...........from northern IL....hopefully this is my ticket...see ya all around
JHaynes1

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2009, 03:21:24 AM »

:)Hi everybody,  I joined GDI a few minutes ago. I want to excel in this while helping others do the same.
Does anybody know if GDI has resources and links to marketing services they use or know of?  Thanks I appreciate it. Smiley
G.Renee B

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2009, 04:49:52 AM »

Welcome to all of us newbies!!! I'm learning that the only way to succeed with GDI and ANY online busines is being trained in Internet Marketing!!!  You MUST use social networking and other web 2.0 strategies in order to be a success.

Peace & Blessings to All

Gee Renee
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 04:51:10 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Sirbu G

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2009, 05:32:25 AM »

Hey...i registred a friend from my card , the same i`ve registred myself,and gdi take out my money from card..10 $ ,and the account don`t become active,he recived an email saying that,and i don`t see him active on my downline,someone reply my please:)
Jessica Fader

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2009, 07:17:43 AM »

Hi, My name is Jessica Fader. I Just recently signed up and is a little confused on what is happening here. I am interested on making income since I do not have a job right now though I was wondering what I was doing as far as this Company goes. I know I am to refer other customers to sign up though I do not know how I will be making an income besides referrals? Anyone who wants to fill me in send me a PM. Please and thank you.
Any response is grately acknowledged.

Sincerely,

Jessica Fader
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 07:18:21 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LLisa

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

HI,
My name is Lisa,Iam a homemaker from Ohio.
Mak_C

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »

Hi,all brothers and sisters,
let me introduce myself to you, I am 'SoYing',that means 'so smart'. really? You must say... ... , and I am a new member of GDI. I join it because I think it is so big system for earning money online. And the other way is that I can know so many people all over the world. Do you want to know me ? ? ? If yes,
please give me reply, thanks.
yours,
SoYing
Jackie W

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2009, 07:19:38 AM »

Hello Nicole my name is Jack and I live in Albuquerque NM.   Retired trauma RN. Here to increase  my life style!
Aaron James Lines

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »

Hey everyone!

I'm Aaron and im from England, across the pond as such from the majority of you I guess! I'm currently working as a Civil Servant which i hate but it's a job and it's getting me by! I'm only 20 however i joined GDI to see if it actually works or not. I only joined a week ago and i'm only just getting to grips with things but it's getting there! The main reason i joined GDI as i'm planning to travel soon just around the world so i'd like to be able to fund it. Oh and i could do with a new car haha as well as changing my life style!  Reading through the forums here it seems like everyones very supportive and helpful! Look foward to reading / hearing from you all

Aaron  Smiley
Kenneth J

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Im Kenny from Boston MA, Looking forward to Setting up my website and helping others do the same....

All the best
Kenny Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
  Print  

Jump to: