May 01, 2024, 10:06:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandinavian Members...  (Read 34116 times)
PetriE

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 04:23:31 AM »

Hallo

I am coming from Finland . But now  live in Germany . Here by GDI  is a lot of information huh . it looks really exiting.
Is there some body else from finland?  Roll Eyes

BR

Petri
TereseMalm

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 06:14:07 AM »

I am a GDI-member since a couple of days,
and I'm really looking forward to work with¨
this opportunity!

I have been working with computers, for
different purposes since more then 20 years,
and I have made home pages in different ways,
one of the quick and easy ones, was here on
GDI.... this one took me something like ten
minutes... and it will be further developed of course. Cool

When I use internet, I try to find good
opportunities - with an offer I can stand for, if
I sign up, to work with it....
I have my own news letter...
I am also about to start a network, that shall
concentrate on personal and economical
development.... Huh

One of the interesting opportunities I found on
Internet was of course GDI - otherwise I shouldn't
be here writing - and I found some other interesting
opportunities, and made my own offer, by combining
them!  So, in six month I hope that I will be able to
chose if I only want to be an "Internet worker", or
if I want to do something else as well. Do You want
to join me? Wink

Best regards,
Anders Torngren
JA Trading
Sweden

Hej Anders, Jag Terese Malm bor på Irland, och gick med igår på GDI, tycker det är fantastiskt !!! läst och klickat igenom allt, men behöver HJÄLP !!! iallafall att börja.....skulle du vilja hjälpa mig, hoppas på svar, jag har oxå ett antal internetopportunities, so I'll join/Tess
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 06:14:44 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PetriE

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 01:53:27 PM »

hallo Everybody Regards from Finland ( and Germany).

GDI it is really Great system.

Our team we have create a Partnergenerator.
for example I got in last week more than 50 new Partner. Amazing.

Please send a message if want to now more.

Extreme attention!!!!!

Urgently searched fruitless GDI Downlines or single fighters who are up to now have only pay and no success had in the system.

We have completely turned up this existing system and CAN GUARANTEE for every one success in our team!!!!

If you also liked to belong to us and liked to earn, finally, something on a network , come to us, because we provide for the success to you to date kept has remained.

By our worldwide advertisement we can guarantee a real Spillover  in the form of a 10x5 matrix. We write you whether now want or not to each to our successful team connects 10 new members in the Downline. After 10 are enrolled then gets first 10 new then second 10 new et cetera.

We do daily in approx. 3.5 million people advertisement and have the inflow him is used around a very good and steadily growing troop to be based. They need not necessarily to become active themselves, because we guarantee for them success.

Test us and get in touch with us, so that we can enrol you in the right position around you to the success to help. If you find no people in your Downline within 3 months, and you would like to get out, then we pay back to you the costs for 3 months fully, you have no risk and you can test us  complete.

I am glad about your establishment of contact. with questions and help to the registration please turn to us  by Skype

BR Petri
Daniel Rokkedahl

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2008, 04:30:49 PM »

Hi Hi from Denmark

My name is, as my username says, Daniel Rokkedahl. I'm familiar with the mlm, but when I saw this business, I just thought that I would be stupid not to join. A more easy mlm-company just doesn't exist.

Daniel
Lisbeth_S

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am Lisbeth from Sweden, age of 50 young, lol.
Also I am totally new at this forum and to the GDI, so
I guess I will need some guidance through this success road...

The very best to all of you,
Lisbeth
Robert Nilsen

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2009, 03:37:37 PM »

Hi everyone

I am from Norway.

Success is life, life without success is no life at all.

MuraliKrishna

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 03:08:32 AM »

hi.
i am from Norway and any questions ask me Contact me if u like to;I am a free memeber her e for a week.
HaavardLund

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 03:02:40 AM »

Hi everyone  Smiley I'm new here, started getting into the "Internet marketing business" last Dec, and so I have been at it for about four weeks now.

I am realizing now that I did a huge mistake from the very beginning: Trying to learn too much at the same time and spreading my effort in too many directions.

It is not as much about the money as understanding that one should focus on one or two main goals at a time, rather than expanding one's horizon in every possible direction, like I have been doing. I am however slowly getting my act together and not only hoping but believing that I will somehow succeed at this some day.

I have been scammed at least 3 - 4 times so far, since I started with TE's and marketing. Fortunately I paid through PayPal and they usually don't give me a fight for my money when I claim it back.

As for GDI, $10 a month to start your own business is very cheap in my humble opinion. I realize that I might not recruit enough users during my first paid month here to cover the expenses, but I have established a blog and working on getting a website up as well, finding different ways to get traffic there.

I have a plan, even though I'll have to re-write parts of it. I fully understand that becoming rich on the Internet is possible, but too many people think it is easy. It can be, but I am not a criminal, nor do I want to ever become one. Kind of ironic, considering how I support many of them by clicking their ads in TE surf pages  Grin

Anyway.. looking forward to work with you all. We are kind of a family here, everyone working towards the same goal, and I like the thought of that. I also really appreciate all the great information that you willingly share in this and other forums! It helps us who came in years after you, who never have done any serious marketing on the Internet, and now we can learn from you. That really is priceless.

Cheers for .WS/GDI!

Haavard Lund a.k.a. Musibear
Kenneth Kristiansen

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2009, 03:32:07 AM »

Hi everyone,
here in Norway we have 80 cm snow right now Sad damn winter Smiley
I have just registered and got 1 referral already Smiley
I have joined through a free people search engine that gives me 30 days free advertisement.
This is cool!
I have my own free people search engine at my site that I will post under showcase.
This will be a great year Smiley

Kenneth
J De Bell

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2009, 03:13:46 PM »

hello everyone,

my name is janneke and i am new at GDI.I'm 35 years old and live in the Netherlands.
advertising is still very difficult for me, because i  haven't had any luck finding people.
who can give me some tips to make a good start.
because i am advertising with my gdi site but my text is from the spiderweb
marketing site.
thanks.
regards,
janneke
PooyaR

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »

I'm from Västerås in Sweden. I honestly didn't think i would find any swedish members but i'm happy that i were mistaken. So I just wanted to stop by and say hi to all my fellow swedish members Smiley And of course to everyone else Smiley Good luck to you all. If any one, especially from Sweden, would like to contact me to discuss business strategies feel free to do so.

Take care
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:35:37 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
J Jokela

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »

Hello fellow Scandinavians!
Im from Finland and signed in today.
Cant wait to see if this turns out something good  Wink
Wish me luck all.

Any help and tips are allways welcome.

--Jazzka--
Kasper Pedersen

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »

Hi all, Kasper from Denmark

Would like to here if anyone tried SpinSuccess Engine submitter, and if you had any traffic from it. I just paid them to submit my affiliate aite from GDI and the promisse at least one sign up a day, but to be honets i am a little sceptical. I will let you know if it works for me Wink

Sincerely

Kasper
Denmark
HenningP

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »

Hi from Norway

I have long experience in Online Marekting , Done it 5 years now , and make great income on internet
Gdi Is new for me , Will be interesting to see if this make money to Smiley

Ps did dry add gdi url in my articles , hmm sound like the system not like gdi urls ? ...

Well safelist, ads, traffic exchange, and so on will work to
HenningP

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2009, 01:16:13 PM »

It will be a great thing this , I have long experience in Online Marketing and i want this to be a suxsess
Is it a landing page opportunity here so i can host this on my own server ?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: