May 05, 2024, 08:23:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205814 times)
AutumnC

View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: January 25, 2009, 06:35:13 AM »

Hi my name is Autumn I am in Colorado. I joined GDI because I wanted to make an income at home from a ome based business. So far I have been with GDI a week and two days. I have not had any success whatsoever. I have done constant internet marketing. This week I pplan on flying my neighborhood. I am still somewhat optimistic.    Huh Lips Sealed Sad Shocked
Nicole Gress

View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: January 25, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE,MY NAME IS NICOLE I'M NEW AT THIS I'AM TRYING TO SET UP MY WEBSITES AND THEY ALL LOOK AWFULL. I HAVE A SEARCH ENGINE IT'S OFFICIALPEOPLESEARCH.NET OR SHALL I SAY WEBSITE. BUT I WONT TO PUT UP ONE FOR GDI I THINK I'M DOING THIS ALL WRONG AND BACKWORDS. I'M GETTING CONFUSED WITH MY LINKS AND URL'S CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I'M A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO A LITTLE EXTRA AND I'M STUCK ON WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO MAKE MY WEBSITE STAND OUT THEIR AND NOTICEABLE TO THE WORLD ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:26:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ChadFaulkner

View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 25, 2009, 04:45:59 PM »

hi chad here from texas just joined  hours ago...i belive my site is up and ready....
SheriCarpenter

View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: January 25, 2009, 04:57:56 PM »

Hi everyone. My name is Sheri and I am from Tennessee. I am new to GDI. Just getting familiar with everything. I always welcome advice and tips and tricks. any help offered would be great!
Thanks
S_Mahnken

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: January 26, 2009, 03:31:53 AM »

Hello, everyone my is Stephen Mahnken I'm from Deltona florida it is about 30 min away from Orlando. I hope I can learn alot here thank you

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 03:33:50 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BattleD

View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 26, 2009, 03:31:53 AM »

Hello,

I am David S. Battle.  I just joined GDI yesterday (1/25/09).  I have had four people that I am acquainted with already interested in GDI. 

I have two questions:

1. I have uploaded files from my hard drive to the Gallery.  How do I move the files from the Gallery to my website?

2. Can any content (so long as it isn't illegal, disparging, etc.) can be displayed on one's GDI website?  I am asking this because there are some companies that have affiliated programs with other products (i. e. - computer equipment, flowers, hardware, automobiles, etc).  I would like to make webpages on my GDI website that would allow viewers to purchase items from my affiliates webpages.  Is this permissable?

Thank you for your help.   Smiley
RaeesUr Rahman

View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »

how can i brows the mail addresses
KatrinS

View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »

Greetings from Estonia! I'm Katrin from Tallinn, and I'm happy to be here. Hopefully I'll get here answers to all my questions Wink
NancyK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1463 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I signed up last Wed. and already am seeing some progress.  I have marketing online for about eight years with a few other programs, but never have I seen the response that I am seeing with this program.  I love it!

Nancy
ShobhnaNarain

View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »

Hello I am Shobhna I just signed up with GDI. I hope to get some where with this. Wish me luck
MaryWilson

View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: January 27, 2009, 04:50:59 AM »

Hi I am Mary W. I am from Fayetteville, NC Well, Really we live on Fort Bragg.  Does anyone have some good tips for recruiting people ?  Any tips would be great! Thanks for the welcome! Grin
Xavier Brunaud

View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 27, 2009, 05:23:56 AM »

Bonjour
j'habite au sud ouest de la france,
quelque pettite difficultées de compréhension de l'angalis,
j'espére pouvoir arrondir mes fins de mois avec cette sociétés.
s'iy a un français dans la salle on peut se rejoindre
 Smiley  xavier
RodeloV

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 28, 2009, 03:10:58 AM »

Hello everyone my name is Rodel from Philippines. I look forward to doing this business. Hope you can help me better understand the benefits of GDI. Thanks for the greeting!!!
CarlitoS

View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 28, 2009, 03:10:58 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Carlito and I'm from in Canada. I'm still familiarizing the system. I'm just wondering how many active members here are from Canada... Smiley
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1469 on: January 28, 2009, 03:12:31 AM »

1. I have uploaded files from my hard drive to the Gallery.  How do I move the files from the Gallery to my website? Once on the page you want to edit, click on design mode, click into the page area, then up to the tool bar, click on the small picture image ( to the left of the smiley) the gallery window will pop up, choose the image you want to upload, then choose select and the image will appear on your page..in my experience the image usually ends up at the bottom of page, so you may need drag it to where you want it to be.

2. Can any content (so long as it isn't illegal, disparging, etc.) can be displayed on one's GDI website?  I am asking this because there are some companies that have affiliated programs with other products (i. e. - computer equipment, flowers, hardware, automobiles, etc).  I would like to make webpages on my GDI website that would allow viewers to purchase items from my affiliates webpages.  Is this permissable? YES
hope this helps All the best Dave

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: