May 04, 2024, 12:14:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254383 times)
Nicole Rodriguez

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: October 05, 2011, 10:14:02 AM »

Hi all, my name is nicole, in regards to Wesley Wells, question...A good way to start promoting GDI is through the safelists and listbuilders. Good luck!!
Dusty Smith

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 05, 2011, 10:14:02 AM »

Hey Wes, I am new as well to GDI.

I am not new to Internet Marketing, I have had some success, and some failures!

What you need to do is plug into a proven system, or team that will guide you, support you and train you on how to build your business.
The road is not easy, if this was easy every one would do it, every one can do it with the right support, love and guidance!

I hope that helps my friend and feel free to get in touch with me for encouragement or if you just need some one to talk to!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: October 11, 2011, 09:30:54 AM »

can some one helpme?

Did you contact your upline and support team? If you have then make contact with my team and I. We are here so no member of our GDI family is left alone. Nothing for our lifetime support and no gimmicks. Just real people who care about your success as only you can determine.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Stefan Thomas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: October 11, 2011, 09:30:54 AM »

Hello all,

My name is Stefan, and even though I have started with GDI for a couple of weeks now, I am now introducing myself here.  It's a little difficult to try to get the word around since I do not know that many people, but I am doing the best that I can.  I hope to find some advice on how to make this opportunity I've taken up work and build a solid online income.  Hope to hear from you all soon.
SJoy2

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 13, 2011, 09:21:58 AM »

Hi All:
My name is Joy Sandy, I am new to GDI very eager to learn and open to all suggestions and tips for generating leads so as to progress.  Thanks.
TSilcox

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2011, 11:19:48 AM »

Hello everyone.  New member here introducing myself.  I am a married father of three from California looking for new ways to make money and spend more time with the family.
Gael Bourges

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 21, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »

bonjour je suis nouveau chez GDI et je vient de France
j’espère pouvoir enfin changer de vie pour ma famille et mes amis grâce a GDI
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Hello everyone.  New member here introducing myself.  I am a married father of three from California looking for new ways to make money and spend more time with the family.

Welcome, this is a fantastic opportunity to get to know some of our GDI members. Utilize this platform to make new friends.

We are all here to support your success as your can only determine.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Hi All:
My name is Joy Sandy, I am new to GDI very eager to learn and open to all suggestions and tips for generating leads so as to progress.  Thanks.

Master all the navigational areas within GDI. Get to know all members with an introduction. Ask questions and do not wait until you become overwhelmed. Just do something every day to accomplish useful activities.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Hello all,

My name is Stefan, and even though I have started with GDI for a couple of weeks now, I am now introducing myself here.  It's a little difficult to try to get the word around since I do not know that many people, but I am doing the best that I can.  I hope to find some advice on how to make this opportunity I've taken up work and build a solid online income.  Hope to hear from you all soon.

We are always here to support all GDI family. Just ask your questions or make contact for free support. We do not believe in leaving any member of GDI alone. So, do yourself a favor and make connections throughout GDI. Go to the Webinars and master the navigation in all areas.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Aloha,

I just signed up yesterday and am very excited and confused.  Any tips and suggestions for success would be highly appreciated!

I have lived in Hawaii almost 8 years and am looking to start my own cleaning business to help the homeless and vets get back on their feet.

To much success,

Cheryl Grin

If you need any help before you get overwhelmed. Just reachout and make contact. We will not allow any GDI member to stand alone.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Hollo Everybody

My name is Wilson C. Powell Jr. form Elizabethtown Kentucky.  I am so glad to find a online job that is wonderland very else to do.  I have join the team of GDI Affiliates I am enjoy this business.  I know I can make alots of money help other to make money and their need met.  I want you to know some of my goals, number one I want to pay off all my student loan, #2 buy my self and my wife a new home, #3 building my church and new church.  I am a pastor of a church that I really love.  I am marry to the must wonderful woman in the world and want to give her the very best life came give her.  I want to be free form that 9 to 5 job so I can be home with my wife and be that full time pastor that I alway want to be and be there for my church member.  The job I have know take me away form my family and the church, the only reason I am their at that job is to take care of my wife that is sick.  I love my wife and I know their something out there that can meet these goal.  I think that GDT will meet these goal and then some.  I need my team to help me meet these goal and beyond.  Thank you for beem their on the internet so I could find this business.  Thank all and my God bless all of You.

I pray all is still well? If you need anything just connect with me and all the support is free. We believe in GDI and will not allow anyone to be alone. Just need to ask and you will receive.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Hello everyone;
I am so grateful to apart of GDI. I joined yesterday and was able to set-up my web page(lol) I cannot wait to sign up affiliates who will benefit as I will. I have sent out e-mails to all my contacts but do not know how I am going to generate other leads on-line as of yet. Rome was not built in a day.
Any advice from vetrans would be appreciated.
hello again Smiley
How is everything? I pray you have been receiving all the support needed. Just keep us updated and ask questions.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

can some one helpme?

All you have to do is ask. Make contact with your sponsor and their support team first. If no luck in doing this. Then make contact with me. I will not allow anyone to stand alone within GDI. We believe in not leaving anyone alone.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

All just remeber your never alone. Just make contact with your sponser and their support team. If no luck with this. Just issue me an email at my business contact area. We believe in everything GDI stands for. We will not allow anyone to be alone in this journey. Remember this is a lifestyle not a race. Your going to experience great leves of success as only you can determine. Just contact me and we will get started.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: