May 04, 2024, 11:39:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254378 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »

Charles, checking in and praying all is well.

You have much on your plate. I would love to support your projects in anyway you see fit. Please, contact me day or night. It's all about giving to others and not expecting anything in return. I look forward in doing my part of this worthy cause.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »

Cheryl,
it is a pleasure and honor to be supporting your GDI growth. I look forward in our next meeting and pray all is well with you and family.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
James H4

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 14, 2011, 04:57:13 PM »

Hello All  Smiley
I believe this is gonna RoCK!
Very Excited here!
Luanne Crawford

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2011, 08:32:39 AM »

Hello,  I'm new - hope to learn how to help others and earn income, but I'm not quite sure what I'm doing!  I'm in California.  Luanne
Jean-lucGaraud

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:44 PM »

bonjour a toutes et tous, je suis français et heureux d'avoir rejoint le groupe gdi.
bien-sur je suis novice et ne demande qu'a apprendre , je suis donc ouvert a tous les sujets, qui pourront me faire gagner des fileuls et de l'argent
cordialement
jean-luc
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »

Hello my name is Raymond and I have been in GDI for a year I would like to reintroduce my self and meet some pople that would like to take their business to the next level. I have found ways to promote my business and get leads if you would like to learn this please (pm) private massage me. one example is pass out fliers, gdi have sample fliers on our site!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
D_Egan1

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 26, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »

Smiley Hi all My name is Dave Egan an I just signed up for gdi today I was a member back in 2009 but i did not have enough time available to promote the business Now I have more time and want to jump right in and get started right away any suggestions or links would be a great help thanks
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: September 26, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »

Hello All  Smiley
I believe this is gonna RoCK!
Very Excited here!

James, I gave you a call and never heard back from you. You request for support and we have it at no cost. We will always be here to help all GDI members become successful as they determined it to be. Looking forward to hearing from you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
NMontiel

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 28, 2011, 12:38:41 PM »

can some one helpme?
Darryl_B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: September 29, 2011, 08:48:17 AM »

Hello everyone;
I am so grateful to apart of GDI. I joined yesterday and was able to set-up my web page(lol) I cannot wait to sign up affiliates who will benefit as I will. I have sent out e-mails to all my contacts but do not know how I am going to generate other leads on-line as of yet. Rome was not built in a day.
Any advice from vetrans would be appreciated.
hello again Smiley
PWilson2

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 29, 2011, 08:48:17 AM »

Hollo Everybody

My name is Wilson C. Powell Jr. form Elizabethtown Kentucky.  I am so glad to find a online job that is wonderland very else to do.  I have join the team of GDI Affiliates I am enjoy this business.  I know I can make alots of money help other to make money and their need met.  I want you to know some of my goals, number one I want to pay off all my student loan, #2 buy my self and my wife a new home, #3 building my church and new church.  I am a pastor of a church that I really love.  I am marry to the must wonderful woman in the world and want to give her the very best life came give her.  I want to be free form that 9 to 5 job so I can be home with my wife and be that full time pastor that I alway want to be and be there for my church member.  The job I have know take me away form my family and the church, the only reason I am their at that job is to take care of my wife that is sick.  I love my wife and I know their something out there that can meet these goal.  I think that GDT will meet these goal and then some.  I need my team to help me meet these goal and beyond.  Thank you for beem their on the internet so I could find this business.  Thank all and my God bless all of You.
KennethRobinson

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 03, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »

Hi, ken here but yall can call me Sigma, im new here as well and im
Going to be doing this full time from home I have a way im going to build my team but I am open to tried and true solutions. Thx.
Cheryl White

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 03, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »

Aloha,

I just signed up yesterday and am very excited and confused.  Any tips and suggestions for success would be highly appreciated!

I have lived in Hawaii almost 8 years and am looking to start my own cleaning business to help the homeless and vets get back on their feet.

To much success,

Cheryl Grin
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: October 04, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »

Aloha,

I just signed up yesterday and am very excited and confused.  Any tips and suggestions for success would be highly appreciated!

I have lived in Hawaii almost 8 years and am looking to start my own cleaning business to help the homeless and vets get back on their feet.

To much success,

Cheryl Grin

Sure, attend GDI's fantastic Webinars....learn to navigate every location we have. Need support for information and ideas contact your upline and their support team. If not luck, just contact me day or night. My team and I support all GDI member ...

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: October 04, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »

Hollo Everybody

My name is Wilson C. Powell Jr. form Elizabethtown Kentucky.  I am so glad to find a online job that is wonderland very else to do.  I have join the team of GDI Affiliates I am enjoy this business.  I know I can make alots of money help other to make money and their need met.  I want you to know some of my goals, number one I want to pay off all my student loan, #2 buy my self and my wife a new home, #3 building my church and new church.  I am a pastor of a church that I really love.  I am marry to the must wonderful woman in the world and want to give her the very best life came give her.  I want to be free form that 9 to 5 job so I can be home with my wife and be that full time pastor that I alway want to be and be there for my church member.  The job I have know take me away form my family and the church, the only reason I am their at that job is to take care of my wife that is sick.  I love my wife and I know their something out there that can meet these goal.  I think that GDT will meet these goal and then some.  I need my team to help me meet these goal and beyond.  Thank you for beem their on the internet so I could find this business.  Thank all and my God bless all of You.

I pray you have many blessing in this life journey with GDI. Please, stay connect with your upline and team support. If they have not contacted you and all your actions fail. Just contact me and we will get you up and running. Loving all members withing GDI. Attend the Webinars twice a week. Listen to all the prior Webinars and master navigation through GDI

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: