May 03, 2024, 07:47:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336071 times)
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: June 08, 2010, 04:42:37 PM »

Hi Vilmar!  Welcome to GDI!  Smiley

You are in the right place.  Browse around the forums.  You will find a lot of great tips and advice for growing your GDI downline as well as many other things.  If you can, try and make it to the GDI webinars too.  There is often some great great tips and tricks given there.  If you cannot you can also watch the recorded versions at http://www.gdiwebinars.ws/

Once you read around on the forums if you have more questions let us know.  We would be happy to help out.  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
KobusVisser

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 10, 2010, 09:17:14 AM »

Hi everybody,

I'm from Cape Town in South Africa and I joined GDI about 1 week ago. I'm extremely excited, because I find myself in a team that is really supportive. GDI is a long term commitment for me. Not looking to get rich quickly, but looking forward to the next year or two. If I just look at what my upline has achieved then I know that I can do it as well.

As you all know the 2010 Soccer World Cup is to be held in South Africa and it start tomorrow! A busy couple of weeks ahead of us...

Anyway, looking forward to building my GDI team and will report back with what's hot or not.

Cheers!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: June 10, 2010, 10:43:24 AM »

Hi Kobus!

Woohoo!  Welcome to GDI!  We are really excited to have you as a member!

That is great that you found a team to work with and help you.  And you have a great attitude!  The long term is where you are going to find your true success.  Stay focused, keep steady and enjoy the ride!

Have fun at those soccer games too!

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Best Wishes,

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Mark LevineRayos del Sol

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 10, 2010, 10:44:03 AM »

I did the three steps Tissa asked me and now what? hehehehe Im new to this kind of business and I am willing to learn. Please help me because i only have 7 days trial with GDI. I hope to maintain it monthly, but I need to generate money to pay for it. Please help me whats next and what I need to do. I'll be very grateful.. Thank you and good luck to me. Take care guys!
Mark_T1

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 10, 2010, 04:23:48 PM »

hello everyone greetings!!

hi my name is mark i joined GDI today 10/6/2010 i live in ENGLAND , im new to these affiliate programs and tbh need all the help i can get. so feel free to drop a message on my email which is mark.targetttabby@hotmail.co.uk  thanks and talk soon  Wink
C_Jaime

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2010, 09:04:18 AM »

Hey my name's Jaime I'm from Chicago, Illinois!  Smiley
I love the fact that I found out about GDI!
But I am lost on promoting GDI.
Can someone help me promote GDI?  Huh
I'm making no money at all& I want to start making money.
Please help. Smiley
Thanks.
Kronlage E

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2010, 09:04:27 AM »

It's time to take a stand and learn how to explore options outside of the normal 8-5 jobs. I am serious about putting time and energy into this program. All I need is somebody with the know how and elbow grease to set me on the right direction. I would appreciate it if anyone might be able to help me out with some suggestions.
VLADIMIR PADRE

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 11, 2010, 10:46:20 AM »

Hello to all! Smiley
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: June 11, 2010, 12:50:46 PM »

Hi Mark, Mark_T1, Jaime, Kronlage and Vladimir!  Welcome to GDI!  Smiley

I know you're all ready to get started, so let's get into a few things to keep in mind.

First, keep in mind that your best chance of success is to stick with it.  That might sound a little corny but too many people look into this industry thinking it's a short term solution to a long term problem.  Building a business takes time, it takes focus and it takes daily action.  There is no way around that and anyone telling you differently is leading you astray.

However!  GDI is one of the greatest opportunities on the planet, and with some work on your part will be a choice you will be glad you made.

So, let's get into the nitty gritty.  Promotion and marketing!

Be sure to completely explore the GDI back office.  There are several materials and resources available to help you get started.  The Inviter is a great way to begin.  It will do all the talking for you and will allow you to share GDI with your contacts in an easy, no push manner.  The staff at GDI has worked (and is working) hard to make sure that they do everything in their power to introduce this business to your contacts in a way that will make it fun and prosperous for all of you.

Also, the wealth guide is great a great tool in learning how to talk to others and how to introduce it to people more one on one.  Be sure to download it and refer to it from time to time.

Sign up for the GDI webinars too.  This will give you a chance to get tips and advice from the GDI Affiliate Council.  These are people that have proven time and time again that they know how to get things done.  It's a very fun place to be.  The first half is designed for you to invite your new prospects to so they can learn all about Global Domains International, Inc.  The second half is for you, the affiliate.  You will also have the chance to ask questions and get the answers right there.

Browse around these forums.  Lots of questions have been asked and answered.  From time to time you will find people giving advice on marketing, what works for them and what doesn't.  It's a great place to share your experiences too so we can ALL learn from each other.

Now, there are way too many marketing methods to address here.  Everything from classified ads to videos to blogs and articles to face to face marketing.  The best thing you can do is find out what your options are, and pick one or two and then stick to those exclusively.  Remember, focus, consistency and daily action is your key.

And don't be afraid to get creative!  That's a great thing about this industry.  You will be able to attract people that I cannot simply because of the way you think and talk.  Put your personality into it.  This is what will attract people to you that may not be attracted to me.  In other words, they will speak your language and connect with what you are saying.

The goal though, when all is said and done, is to get as many people as possible each and every day to view one of the GDI websites and watch one of the movies.  When you receive an email stating you have a new prospect or you have a missed signup, contact those people right away.  You don't have to do any selling.  Just answer their questions and be personable.  Many people will sell themselves if you just listen and answer their questions.  And never be afraid to ask if they are ready to start their 7 day trial right then and there.

Head to people's websites, read their blogs, read some articles on network marketing, look up videos and soak up all you can.  But be sure to take it slow.  Many people suffer from information overload and that can paralyze you and keep you from taking action.  Keep taking action every day while you learn.  In time and with practice you will become great at what you choose to do.

You were probably looking for more of a step by step approach but that's very hard to do here.  Just be persistent and take action every single day.  You'll soon see why GDI is your key to an "Income For Life".

Hope this helps!  If you have specific questions or need help with something, let us know.  We are all here to help.

And once again...  Welcome To GDI!!!   Grin

Here's To YOUR Success,

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
ABarbara

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2010, 07:22:11 AM »

Am new and excited about this program. Hope to do well!
Elder Garcia

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2010, 07:22:11 AM »

My name is Elder, I just joined GDI today and am excited to start promoting the business in a positive way

Here's my top 10 reasons WHY! I joined GDI

1. I believed on the very simplistic plan of action. Sign 5 and train them each sign 5. Rinse and repeat!

2. To stop living paycheck to paycheck and to the things I want without hesitation or worry.

3. The support and mentoring I get from my team has being astonishing

4. I believed in the product line it's outstanding and will do very well.

5. Because it's global, I can reach a much larger of people.

6. Because I can do this part time anytime at the comfort of my home or anywhere I go.

7. It provide a great way to make residual income money and having fun doing it. Teamwork is essential in GDI.

8. It doesn't matter how old you are

9. You don't need experience

10. And my favorite it's only $10 per month, is an incredibly low investment for an opportunity to build a team has big has you want.

Thanks.

Have a great weekend!

Elder Garcia Smiley

Sign 5 and train them each sign 5. Rinse and repeat!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: June 14, 2010, 09:18:31 AM »

Hi ABarbara!  Welcome to GDI!  We are excited you are with us!

To YOUR Success,

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Wanphen_Sudee

ღ¬_¬»☆step .. , for succeed , .☆^з^☆

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2010, 09:45:16 AM »

Marta_K

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2010, 09:46:01 AM »

Hello all!

My name is Marta, and I'm from Belgrade, Serbia.

I like this idea due to the fact that i'm able to present my work and at the same time earning some money.  Smiley I believe that this may be a great opportunity to succeed, but till now I have some questins about my domen...and looking forward to find answer...

Anyway, thank you for your hospitality.

Best regards,
Marta
Joseph McElhenny

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2010, 09:46:38 AM »

Hi Everyone;
My name is Joe and I am from Philadelphia, PA. This my second go round with GDI. This time with Power-path and I hope the results are better than the first time. Here to everyone's success
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: