May 15, 2024, 07:28:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190753 times)
S_Kosanovic

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 21, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

hi there fellow aussies!

just joined up a few days ago and trying to get my barings...
so far i have had zero success but I am hopeful!.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully we can work together to get some results!

Ciao for now!!

M Geagea

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 23, 2009, 06:58:46 AM »

Hi Aussies!!

Empirelimitz from Sydney here - just signed up!!
Also interested in supporting fellow Aussie's and gaining & sharing tips!

thanks  Smiley
AnitaA

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 28, 2009, 05:12:15 PM »

Hi, Im brand new as well and living in Perth Western australia. Does anybody live here to give alittle face to face hands on help PLEASE!! Contact me at moneybrix@live.com.au.  Hanging out for help. Warm Regards Anita     
G'day,
I'm seeking advice from other "successful" Australian GDI members.
Australians can be very skeptical about online endeavours (and nearly everything else!) they show they are interested in the concept and read all the material sent to them and they still remain reluctant to commit, what I really want to know is have you had much success in signing up other Aussie members and if so, from your experience what is the clincher that really sells this great package to other Australians?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Ros
Smiley
Marcus Crawford

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 30, 2009, 07:56:28 AM »

My GDI is building slowly
Have built up to 19 downline
Gooday From Australia
Bukky A

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 10, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

Hi, I just joined today and trying to find my bearings. I live in Sydney. Any advice on the initial steps to take to build this business?

My GDI is building slowly
Have built up to 19 downline
Gooday From Australia

Ben Lines

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 11, 2009, 07:36:00 AM »

Hi Ben William Lines here.

I maybe the worsed one in regards to this aussie GDI thing.  Man did I start out bad.  I had a good sponsor.  My family were worried I was joining another scam dodgey website.  I was setup with my sponsor well, until I got scared about pyramid selling and I thought that's what GDI was doing and maybe illegal.  I end up deleting stuff. Offended my sponsor because of thinking that GDI could be illegal....MMAAANNN did I screw up.  I have done damage and probably stuffed my reputation a little.  If I still want to try GDI I have to earn my reputation again.

Well that's me.  Maybe we all aussies could get together.  I GDI has thousands and thousands of sign ups then it could be really hard to start off. But they say you need to work hard.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 07:36:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
John_Chambers

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 13, 2009, 03:03:59 AM »

Gidday all Aussies.
I'm a Kiwi grandfather now enjoying the sunny Gold Coast. I have been a member of GDI for several years and have only ever signed a handful of Aussies or Kiwis. Most of my business is based in Central and South America and Asia, however my downline now reaches about 22 countries.
Stick at it guys, GDI is a great company and I'm sure you'll enjoy the cheques as they arrive each month.
To the post requiring info on payments. I use a Debit Card and recommend that all my downline use them, especially in countries where Credit Cards are not in common use. Paypal is fine but not available worldwide. 
IanBallantine

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 18, 2009, 06:06:37 AM »

Hi guys.  Just signed up today.  I'm from New Zealand.  Been here just 5 years, living in Brisbane.  Looking forward to working with you all on building an enduring internet business.  I work from home (mostly) nowadays.  In a business partnership with the primary function of professional cleaning.  Working the marketing division "on-the-side" to generate additional income streams.  Help out with the cleaning only when I have to, and it saves on gym fees!!

Plenty of internet opportunities "out there" but very few with what GDI can offer.  Just stick to it.  Hard work will deliver rewards.  Its all about commitment, and not quitting.  Keep looking at other opportunities, to learn what works and what doesn't work.  Introduce these new ideas into your website and implement (just remember to let me know OK!!).  Do whatever it takes to limit your exposure to dinosaur business, and embrace the information age for what it really is: the very best opportunity at any time in history for the ordinary bloke / blokette to make it big.  Think of it as drilling for oil back in the 1880's, just 1 million times bigger.  The figures are just too huge to comprehend.  Empire building 101.

And don't forget to get some sleep!!!

Ian.
BrettThomson

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 26, 2009, 05:43:53 AM »

Hello Fellow Australians / New Zealanders!

I just signed up last night and having trouble with finding the right way of advertising.. any of you vets have any tips? i don't think anyone locally will be interested (everyone in canberra is paranoid about anything to do with money and internet).

Still looking for my first sign up haha GL to everyone!
cyas!
John_Jenkins

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:09 AM »

Just wanted to say hi.  New to all of this.  Any advice would be helpful.  Can't seem to get that first member of my downline.

John
IainCarthew

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 07, 2009, 09:55:25 AM »

Hi, Ros I am in the same boat, all of my friends laugh at me, they are so skeptical about all ventures I am into.

Iaincarthew
Caroline Kingston

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 14, 2009, 03:13:00 AM »

Hi everyone, Caroline here from Brisbane.  I signed up just over a week ago and I have now a downline of 6 deep.  This is pretty cool.  I have another online business so the people within my lead system have been sent this as well as assoicates that I work with in the business.  It is just awesome to see it grow each week.  I hope it keeps building.  Other than that I don't do much marketing of it all but will be looking at various way through the guidence of my sponsor.
Cheers Aussie's - this will take off in now time. 
Enjoy  Wink
Peter Buchli

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 17, 2009, 03:38:41 PM »

Hi Steve,
            Im from South Australia and it's great to see heaps of us Aussies giving it a go! I hope that we can all escape the rat race and live the lives we dreamed off!

Good luck to all!

Peter Buchli
L_Richard

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 25, 2009, 02:56:59 PM »

hi aussies!

just joined up and to be honest, i've had similar difficulties trying to convince my friends. I get that usual skeptical look and then alot 'maybe's. hopefully the experience on this forum will gather force and help us get this program really working for us.
Beverly Mabazza

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 27, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »

hi! i'm from australia .... and i'm really struggling here ... i could really use your help...... i couldn't seem to get anyone to join.... where and how can i advertise?
thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: