May 03, 2024, 05:22:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205331 times)
DanuteP

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: August 01, 2008, 04:04:56 AM »

:-*Hello.  My good friend Will Rodgers invited me to join.  I have been running a dating service in Lithuania for several years, and now I live in Florida.  Will suggested I place my dating service on a web page for greater exposure.  I believe GDI hosts all over the world.  I have many contacts in Europe and I am excited about launching this site for all to enjoy.  Live and Love Well,  Danute..
Paul Booth

Hope You Make Lots Off Money Out There

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: August 01, 2008, 04:04:56 AM »

Hi all,
I am from the UK and even though I am in full time work I saw this site and thought WOW, However
I have been on the site over 2 weeks now and I have not even had 1 sign up. I have put hours of work in to it and I have tried free and paid adverts classifieds, mailers friends and family.
I am gutted as I am really impressed with the working ethics around this company.

Can some one please advise where I am going wrong?  Huh

I have tried to email my uplines and only had 2 replies which did not assist me.

I would hate to leave the company as I am an hard worker.

But working on this for 10 hours a day for 11 days and not a single lead is soul destroying

Apart from that I hope you are all doing well with it Cheesy

All the best

Paul

Eyal Givon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #722 on: August 01, 2008, 04:06:23 AM »

Hi every one I'm EYAL that means reindeer opss i know it is not yet xms time but I'm here  Grin .
I'm pleased to be around and LOVE ws system as it is part of my bundel system I'm using as you can see at my profile link

Smiley wish you all the best from the holy beutifull land of ISRAEL  Kiss[/b]
DennisB

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 02, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

Hi, I'm Dennis and I just started my venture. It seems like there is a lot of help if you need it. I am learning everything as I go. I live in Artesia NM.   At my age I am probably beyond help but I will try to compete with all of you.

Best of the internet to all of you.

Dennis
AlanWarr

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 02, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

Hi - My name is Alan and I'm new to GDI. I will be spending a couple of weeks finding my way around the system. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Lisa H1

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: August 02, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

Hi, I am still in my trial period and have a question. Has anyone reached the $4000 approx per month that the video demonstrates and how long did it take to do it?
Cheers
Lisa H1
IAngela

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: August 02, 2008, 09:07:08 AM »

Hi everybody, My name is Angela and I new to GDI, I  just start with the spiderweb marketing system . and I would like to make friends and  also  have some tips and experience marketers to help me.

Thank You
My best regards
Angela I. Smiley
KelliV

LIVE FREE!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 02, 2008, 02:59:09 PM »

Hi my name is Kelli and I'm new! I'm am very excited to be part of GDI. I try to talk to every one about it, but then I feel like i'm coming off like a bad informercial, but oh well , i know its good stuff! LOL Grin
IvaneNadashvili

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 03, 2008, 03:15:24 PM »

Hi there, my name is Ivane and I'm from Turkey actually not the citizen but working here. I just joined this system and want to know how to start. Do I need to print, sign and send the agreement and all other supplementing documentation to the GDI Head Office ?

Looking forward to hear from you.

All the best

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Dave Neilson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #729 on: August 04, 2008, 06:38:59 PM »

Well now, I have been in GDI since about May 2005 but never used or been in this forum [shame on me]  Roll Eyes
From New Zealland, have a great team of people I'm working with and building MLM business portfolio under TeamOdyssey banner, we have all been using our GDI websites to promote and build.

Have to say that until now, we have been very happy with GDI and were now about to promote it as part of our "Sysyen" we have developed to help others.  However, yesterday I had reason to go into my site builder to do some changes.  To my disgust the site builder has been upgrade, and that's fine.  But, my site and those of our Team are now one hell of a mess, which is goiing to mean rebuilding all of them - what a curse.

To my way of thinking, this was very poor on the part of GDI.  Also, now having done it, where are the instructions on how to use the new site builder?

Sadly, in over three years this is the only bitch I've had with GDI - I think it is very poor PR with it's large, long-standing members.  Having said that, I guess the up-side is that this got me into the forum.  It's an ill wind that blows no good... Smiley

Dave Neilson [vauxman]
JONES C

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 05, 2008, 02:28:30 PM »

Hi My name is Charles out of California. I am a new members and excited to see how my business grows.
PatriciaSwift

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 05, 2008, 02:28:30 PM »

Hi everyone im Patricia from the UK! very new here! only 3days but im getting usedto going through everything.
I was wondering if someone could help me please! i have registered 2 domain names and only meant to register one!! can anyone please tell me if i can cancel one of them please!! don't really want two!!!! Embarrassed
Alan_P

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 05, 2008, 02:28:30 PM »

Hi everyone.  I am ALan from Lancaster Ohio. I am looking to try make money on the internet and welcome any advice.

Best wishes to all.

Alan Picklesimer
Lancaster, Oh
ErenErdem

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 05, 2008, 02:33:49 PM »

Hi.

I started GDI today, I'm just trying to open a wep page.
But  Can you help me, I didn'o found my refferer link to put in my page.

Thanks for all..

See you
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 05, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »

Well now, I have been in GDI since about May 2005 but never used or been in this forum [shame on me]  Roll Eyes
From New Zealland, have a great team of people I'm working with and building MLM business portfolio under TeamOdyssey banner, we have all been using our GDI websites to promote and build.

Have to say that until now, we have been very happy with GDI and were now about to promote it as part of our "Sysyen" we have developed to help others.  However, yesterday I had reason to go into my site builder to do some changes.  To my disgust the site builder has been upgrade, and that's fine.  But, my site and those of our Team are now one hell of a mess, which is goiing to mean rebuilding all of them - what a curse.

To my way of thinking, this was very poor on the part of GDI.  Also, now having done it, where are the instructions on how to use the new site builder?

Sadly, in over three years this is the only bitch I've had with GDI - I think it is very poor PR with it's large, long-standing members.  Having said that, I guess the up-side is that this got me into the forum.  It's an ill wind that blows no good... Smiley

Dave Neilson [vauxman]

Hello Dave,

I don't use site-builder, so I cannot help you with it. I have had several of my
downline tell me that they have tried using it with other web hosting services
and have decided to give it a wide birth. As you have just discovered, site
builder also seems to ignore the value of future-proofing.

What I have done with those of my affected downline is to introduce them to
NVU http://nvudev.com/index.php and filezilla http://filezilla-project.org/
Both are free and oh-so simple to use.

I create my webpages with NVU and ftp them to GDI using Filezilla. I show my
downline how to do the same.

The webpages are never affected by the, so called, "new and improved".

Cheers,

Gordon

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: