May 17, 2024, 06:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone help me with this  (Read 174495 times)
Tracy_H

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »

I am new--like three hours under my belt LOL.  Anyway, I am a member of somehting like myspace...and I know some people there advertise their "Home Business" on their page with the movie that talks about it.  My question is how can I do that?

I am limited on money--in fact I have none that is why I joined GDI.  So I am tryint to advertise (at first) with little to no cost to me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!!!!

Tracy

Okay I guess no one can help me---I just need to know where to go to get all the codes--for the movie, banners etc--I have been there before and thought that I bookmarked it but I did not---can anyonle help me please?
Raymond Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2008, 05:44:35 AM »

Can I know more about how to do this? I am in GDI but have been buying my Leads with no responses.

Thanks Ray

I would never recommend buying leads from GDI or most any other company for that matter. You never know where they came from. The CD's are fine as long as you put them in the right places.

I generated six sales recently without paying a dime for my leads because I know where to find unlimited leads for free. I know exactly who these people are and they are much more receptive then bought leads.

There is a community where all you have to do is join GDI in their downline and you will be able to receive free internet training for life. This is where I learned to generate my own leads for free and there are other classes like website promo techniques, blogging, Outlook Express. They even have a class for the GDI back office to help you get your paperwork into the company so you can get paid.

Right now all the classes are for free but they are going to start charging soon and only some of them will be accessable with the GDI sign-up. It will cost more money for the other more advanced classes. Most of my sign-ups already had GDI accounts but signed up again when they saw what else they could get.

It's a great pitch. "Sign-up for GDI and get all this other stuff for free."

Penny

DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2008, 11:52:30 AM »

You can generate leads by putting a form on your webpage and give away stuff.
First sign up for an email capture program or autoresponder
I am using grabthatlead.com, others available are aweber.com and getresponse.com

To give away stuff, either create your own or purchase some digital reports which come with givaway rights.
I find that creating my own reports is more effective,
Just get some ideas from articles in ezinearrticles.com or goarticles.com
There are also tonnes of resources if you google "mlm articles"

Drop me a message if you need more help.

dpro

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Laura_Bohn

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2008, 08:32:33 AM »

Hello...looking for a specific link....I gave GDI a try last summer and have now decided to give it another try. I unfortunately did not keep all the links I had. I am specifically looking for the link that with your id...brought you to a page that highlighted the website and downplayed the income opportunity. I intend to market both to people who are interested in building a website for themselves as well as those looking for the income opportunity...if you can help me with this please feel free to email me

Thank You in advance!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 02:14:23 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VOtt

Call me! 269-216-GDI-1 or Skype at coolkom4u

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

hello my name is Brian i just got started with GDI i ordered some leads and tried to download them, but i guess i dont have the right program. Im trying to find out what that program is, does anyone know if my leads will still get mailed out if i can't download them?
No, they will not mail by them self. are the leads in a file or can you see them on a page? if you can see them just copy and paste to note pad. If it is a file you should not need a program just to download them. I guess we need more info. to help more. After you get them how are you going to send them out? Learn the rules (Laws) first!

AlexWeiser

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2008, 06:18:12 AM »

I see many of the ad companies offer page impressions.
I have no idea how to use them or even where to find them.
Can someone tell me how to use them and where I find them?
Alex
Sue_N

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

hello my name is Brian i just got started with GDI i ordered some leads and tried to download them, but i guess i dont have the right program. Im trying to find out what that program is, does anyone know if my leads will still get mailed out if i can't download them?
they are automatically entered into the invite system.
CNeubecker
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2008, 08:33:52 AM »

I see many of the ad companies offer page impressions.
I have no idea how to use them or even where to find them.
Can someone tell me how to use them and where I find them?
Alex

Traffic exchanges site offer this service.
Google "traffic exchange" and you will find a lot of info.
Or you can send me a private message, I'll be more then happy to explain the details to you.

CARMEN L SHIWDIN

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »

I am confused. I went into domain so I can get that set up and I am stuck on step 3. What information do I put in there? Can somebody help me please?
Raymond Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2008, 01:59:46 PM »

I have beeen in GDI now for three months, and have never senn that community, where is it?

Can I know more about how to do this? I am in GDI but have been buying my Leads with no responses.

Thanks Ray

I would never recommend buying leads from GDI or most any other company for that matter. You never know where they came from. The CD's are fine as long as you put them in the right places.

I generated six sales recently without paying a dime for my leads because I know where to find unlimited leads for free. I know exactly who these people are and they are much more receptive then bought leads.

There is a community where all you have to do is join GDI in their downline and you will be able to receive free internet training for life. This is where I learned to generate my own leads for free and there are other classes like website promo techniques, blogging, Outlook Express. They even have a class for the GDI back office to help you get your paperwork into the company so you can get paid.

Right now all the classes are for free but they are going to start charging soon and only some of them will be accessable with the GDI sign-up. It will cost more money for the other more advanced classes. Most of my sign-ups already had GDI accounts but signed up again when they saw what else they could get.

It's a great pitch. "Sign-up for GDI and get all this other stuff for free."

Penny

SharonHendershot

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »

I have been in GDI for a little over a month I was doing ad posting and then all of the sudden I wasn't getting any hits. I had 7 sign ups in 5 days it was great but then all but 2 backed out. I need this to build faster. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this to build fast. I am not looking for tons of money right off the bat but...I need something. How do I get people to this site Smiley HELP PLEASE
SteveEdelson

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

How can I send people to the short version of the movie - Not the cartoon? I already know about the freedom.ws/username/show_dvd and the website.ws/username versions - those are not the short version. Anyone know?
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2008, 07:17:38 AM »

are you referring to
http://movie.ws/username/show

KaryT

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2008, 11:26:21 AM »

What is a "article coder"? 
Thanks
ScottEvans

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2008, 02:26:24 PM »

I really am motivated to make some money but have had no luck. Can someone please help me.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: