May 03, 2024, 10:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274518 times)
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the business and would lilke someone to answer me clearly.

I understand that I'm getting paid up to my 5th level.  My question is: For example: I put 6 people on my first level. Out of these 6 people only 1 really gets successful and does all the five levels 6 adding 6s. At the end of the five levels this successful person is making $9330. Now, will I get all the $9330 that the one successful person makes as well? and will my upline get all that $9330 as well?   Please someone with an understandable straight answer.  Thank you very much and I hope all of you are making lots and lots of dough..... Roll Eyes Grin

You have 6                       Your Level 1
Only one of them gets 6     Your Level 2
who get 6 each = 36         Your Level 3
who get 6 each = 216        Your Level 4
who get 6 each = 1296      Your Level 5

Total = 1560 = £1560 per month for you
Your sponsor gets $264 per month

When you have  a group of 5000 members in your first 5 levels, you qualify for
10% level 6 to infinity.

I understand that most people who have achieved infinity bonus say that most
of their income comes from level 6 and beyond.

Hope this helps,

Gordon
Daniel Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2008, 08:51:34 AM »

Hello i was wondering if i already bought a .com domain name is there any way i can change it to something different without paying more money? Thanku
LowK

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 07, 2008, 06:29:19 AM »

Does anyone know why when I signed up, GDI charged me $10 right away and it will charge another $10 after 7 days free trial?
crusade2wealth
« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2008, 06:36:50 AM »

Does anyone know why when I signed up, GDI charged me $10 right away and it will charge another $10 after 7 days free trial?

You purchased a .com extension.  GDI charges you a $10 per year maintenance fee for those domain names that DO NOT end with the .ws extension.  The .ws extension does not carry a yearly manintenance fee, all others do.  When signing up/purchasing a new domain, that information is clearly stated.  After your 7-day free trial, your account will be charged $10 per month.  Hope this answers your question.  If you have any additional questions regarding your account, do not hesitate to post here in the forum or log into your GDI members area to contact the GDI home office.

Frank
LowK

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 07, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

Thanks, Frank!

So can I cancel the .com and change to .ws without closing my account (still in trial period)?
LElie

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 10, 2008, 08:13:10 AM »

Hello

im now here and i want to know some things about this program

1) when we leave do we get to keep the domain.ws or does GDI keep it?
2)are they really the only people that can sell the WS domains?
3)was is the best way for a new Member like myself to start making $$$ if it's my first time doing MLM?

Thanks you very much
Elizabeth E

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »

Hi GDI family members,

I'm very happy to be a new member, looking forward to being a part of this big family and making some cash (I"ll keep you posted Wink

For now.. I have 2 questions that I'm hoping you can help me with.
1) I'm wondering if I can have a subdomain, and if so, how do you set that up??
2) I want to put a counter from statcounter, on my site (but I do have my site forwarded), Is it possible to just modify the html on your site? How do I modify my site without going thru all kinds of templates, etc ??

Peace and Prosperous Blessings,
 Smiley
Liz
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:20:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ChrisChapman

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 12, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »

Hello guys and girls... Grin...

I wanted to see if there is osme kind of online meeting that goes on weekly? I also wanted to asked you all about a good email source as far as leads are concerned, I mean...Do the phone verifeid leads come with email addresses or are they just phone numbers? Lemme know!
RFonacier

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 14, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »

Hi Everyone!

It's my first day of my trial period.  I'm 100% convince about this opportunity.  I want my GDI account to be FULL ACTIVE Status immediately.  Being on a trial account, I can't use the Invitation System under the members area.  Is there a way that I can pay now the $10 so that I can be on a FULL ACTIVE Status?

Thanks!

Ronnie Fonacier
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: September 16, 2008, 08:32:19 AM »

Hi GDI family members,

I'm very happy to be a new member, looking forward to being a part of this big family and making some cash (I"ll keep you posted Wink

For now.. I have 2 questions that I'm hoping you can help me with.
1) I'm wondering if I can have a subdomain, and if so, how do you set that up??
2) I want to put a counter from statcounter, on my site (but I do have my site forwarded), Is it possible to just modify the html on your site? How do I modify my site without going thru all kinds of templates, etc ??

Peace and Prosperous Blessings,
 Smiley
Liz

Hi Liz,
1) I don't think sub-domain is supported with the GDI host at the moment
2) Yes, you can modify the html code. To do that without going thru the templates, you will need to choose the hosting option.
See my post here for instructions on how to do that :
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=11240.msg26506#msg26506

Here's the screen shot :

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
JoshuaRoberts

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »

Do I have To purchase the dvd's in order to receive the $100 for 5 signups bonus?
Julia_A

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »

Hi all can someone advise me of how to reach the stage of getting paid weekly?
Thanks
RachaelTaylor

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 26, 2008, 05:24:18 AM »

Okay, I guess I am confused because I thought I could have a website where I could sell my own things. I was NOT looking to get into something where I had to have people sign up underneath me to make money. It appeaered as if I would be able to cutomize a website for a buisness of my own, why is this not fully disclosed before someone gives out their payment information. If I wanted to promote this buisness to my more than 500 hits per day I would continue to do so on my Blog, IT is free. Please let me know if I am misunderstanding this and I CAN have a website where I sell my products because if I can not I will be cancelling this tomorrow.
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: September 26, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »

PS Rachael..Take a look at the 'Showcase Your Website' section to see what other members are doing with their websites.
All the best Dave  Smiley

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: September 26, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »

Okay, I guess I am confused because I thought I could have a website where I could sell my own things. I was NOT looking to get into something where I had to have people sign up underneath me to make money. It appeaered as if I would be able to cutomize a website for a buisness of my own, why is this not fully disclosed before someone gives out their payment information. If I wanted to promote this buisness to my more than 500 hits per day I would continue to do so on my Blog, IT is free. Please let me know if I am misunderstanding this and I CAN have a website where I sell my products because if I can not I will be cancelling this tomorrow.
Hi Rachael, It looks as if you are misunderstanding this..You can customize and use the website to sell your own things, in fact it is encouraged..If you do not want to get into the business side of GDI, that is your choice..Good luck with your site, like to see it when done..
All the best Dave  Wink

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: