May 17, 2024, 09:26:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 276363 times)
Paula M

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:24 PM »

I keep getting emails like this one.

Hello Paula,

Congratulations! You have a new visitor to your My.WS portal site.

This person came into the system via the My.WS portal, perhaps from a flyer with your ID on it or an ad you placed on the Internet. They have just watched the flash presentation!

IT IS VITAL that you contact this person RIGHT AWAY. Don't waste ANY time at all!

For your convenience and to aid you in building a prospect mailing list, we have sent this email using your prospect's name and email in the "FROM" field, however - you should not reply directly to this message to mail the new prospect unless you delete the contents of this email before typing your message to them.

It would be ideal if you can contact this person while they are still on your GDI website!

The more time that passes between when you receive this notice and when you take action, the less your chances are of turning this person into a new partner in your GDI business.

This person has viewed your flash presentation.

Here is their contact info:
yes there is always contact info in this email. generally their first and last name.
 there is no contact number.

are these email's for real?

I"ve already been to my back office and they are not showing up their?
If these potential prospects for my GDI business are coming through to me as emails. then why are they not being posted in my downline?

Can a GDI member help me.

Alina_K

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 03, 2008, 09:38:34 PM »

Could anyone help me please.. Huh What happens to my account if at some point i don't pay my 10$ monthly fee? Will it be canceled? What will happen to my downline? ThanX for help  Smiley
JOrtiz

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 07, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »

Hello to everyone,

I'm new in this market and I'm a little bit skeptical not as before, what I want to know is how I can receive my check when I have it.
I'm from Mexico.

Thanks
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Make sure your details in your GDI back office is up to date and correct, wouldn't want you checks going anywhere else except your address, and it will be sent by mail.

If you have not got a paypal account or you do, you still have to make a paypal account under a Dot.Ws email address so payments of your commissions can be paid into a paypal account, but GDI will only pay into Dot.Ws email accounts registered with paypal, not any other email account. Then you just add that .Ws email to your preffered payment method in you payment options under get your commissions payed to you into your paypal.

Or Bank wire.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »

Your domain will be deactivated, your account deactivated, but will still show as an inactive domain in your sponsors dowline tree, it will only stop showing in your sponsors downline tree when you ring them and fully delete your account by phone.

Also all 1st lvl people that you had before your account got deactivated or you fully deleted account by phone will be moved up to your sponsor, giving your sponsor a few extra 1st lvl people courtesy of you.  Tongue

Hang in there, and keep promoting your business.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
MichaelEmanuel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »

Is anyone using Google Analytics to track their traffic? I've noticed a huge boost in my website traffic the last couple of days but I'm having trouble pinpointing exactly where it's coming from. I use Google Analytics on my other non .ws sites, but I can't figure out how to add the code to my GDI site. Please help me!!!! Cry
RobertSantillanes

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 11, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

hello everyone does antone know if the gdi dvd is closed caption for the hearing impaired
Jean-Francois Diotte

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:05 PM »

Dear forum members,

-Are there any step-by-step guides, preferably with photos, on setting up your email + email forwarding, and / or using the website builder?

-Is there a way that I could host a forum website for my downline members (some day Wink ) where I could post news and events that only they could see, etc. ?

Thanks!

P.S. if there aren't, I'm planning on making one if anyone's interested.

P.S.S.  Feel free to post a guide that you'd like to see as well!
HeatherEllis

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 12, 2008, 03:13:06 PM »

Okay, I am a newbie here..but making great progress if you ask me  Grin My question is this, when are bonuses paid? I know that commissions are paid by the 15th of each month but wasnt sure about bonuses..please help me figure this out so I can pass it on to my downline
Jeannine C

Put in the work, and you will see results!

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 13, 2008, 12:00:17 PM »

I was looking at the Members List at the bottom of the Forum page, and I noticed that my name was not there.  Is there any reason for this?
Thank you for your responses.

nylady
A Summers

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 13, 2008, 05:10:32 PM »

Hi,
Does anyone know if I can change my domain name?
RhondaStraw

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 13, 2008, 09:10:29 PM »

I recruited 9 people last week, thinking I'd recruit my tenth during the weekend, which I did not do. What about the 4 and the hopefully, soon to be 5th? Do I get paid when I get 10?

--Rhonda
AMindock

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 13, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »

Does your downline show up while in the trial period?
J Dalton

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

Olny if you buy a new one...then cancel old one  Wink
GarzaD

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

Hi! Im very new to this I really dont know exactly what to do and how do I get leads. Help I really dont get enough time on the internet due to my husband having astroke can someone help us! to make money Please
Thank you Dalia Huh
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: