May 21, 2024, 05:25:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 227098 times)
JHeaton

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 19, 2008, 02:27:06 PM »

Hi,

The name's Jan and I too am from the UK, feel free to PM me. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 02:28:32 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RickRogers

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hi Global people

Rick from Bristol, Trucking in the UK

is anyone rich yet? Grin
FrancisE

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 18, 2008, 11:41:17 AM »

Hi there

What a great place this is... I found GDI by accident and as soon as I saw the presentation and everything, I thought wow, I'd like to be part of this. So I joined up and here I am. I hope that I can have some success with this as I've read some posts where some of you are earning some decent amounts each month. Well all I can say is that I'm glad I'm part of it and here's to the success of each and every one of us  Wink

Cheers
Francis
ZahidShah

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »

hi all!
i'm a newbie!
so far i've signed up for GDI and all else under spiderweb except two things i cant remember

what happens now? bhow do i invite more people? what is the GDI website meant to look like? where does the income come in from?

i am all confused

thanks!

zahid
uk
John Riley

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »

im from uk but not long joined about a week so cant be to much of a help yet but i got someone under me in a few days but have now since left never mind im not giving up just yet ive just down a better adcampaign see what develops from that
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 11:54:37 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
J Hallatt

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2008, 09:16:40 AM »

Hi there its James here from Peterborough. The first thing Ive done is create a group on Facebook and send it to all my friends that maybe interested! Us british folk are thick skinned and not so open minded about this sort of stuff.

Getting quality traffic is an artform and the quickest most targeted traffic comes from Google AdWords..... Be very careful though if you haven't done this before...... you really need to know what your doing if you dont want to lose money!!!

Im using a system thats teaching me everything I need to know about running my own internet marketing business, so just give me a shout if you want any info. Its full of training video's etc etc etc which are great.

To everyone's success,
James (Peterborough) Grin
D Andrew

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:27 AM »

Hi All,

I'v just joined up & not doing so good at all im afraid but hey.......dont give up eh?

Im in worcestershire UK
GeddesI

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

Hello, I just signed up to this whole GDI thing, hoping it will be a real success for me  Grin

I am from the UK, Up in Scotland, Aberdeen. I am shocked at how mnay people seem to be on here from UK. I thought I would be alone lol

Hoping to receive any help or tips from anyone about anything to do with this GDI idea. All help will be greatly appreciated as to be honest I am a bit lost and am unsure of what my next step should be Huh I have invited 5 people so far (I know its not a lot Sad) and have began to work on the website using the website builder.

Whats next ??

Thanks everyone  Grin
AlanSmith

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2008, 02:43:31 PM »

Big Hi to all
My name is Alan and I am located in the South East of England.
I am of retirement age and since retiring as a Telecommunication engineer some years ago I have retrained and studied Food Safety and Hygiene. (I was for many of my early years engaged in the catering industry). I now teach the necessary Food Hygiene and safety to food Handlers throughout Europe, using the internet and also arranged seminars at clients  premises.  I have joined GDI for an extra income and look forward to working with you all in the course of time. My only complaint at the moment is there does just seem to be enough time, everyone tells me I'm retired , but I don't know what that is.   How I ever had time to go to work I don't know!  But I am loving it and can honestly say I always enjoy life.  I would particulary like to hear from any other elder members .
EGary

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 29, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »

Hello to everyone! I am Erin and I live in Washington DC! I am looking forward to this new endeavor and just browsing the whole site to see how to make the most of my time and the a great profit from my time invested. I hope that all do well and look forward to learning and working this thing out. Have a Great Day on Purpose!
Thomas_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: October 29, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »

Hello to the WS Community

My name is Catherine, from Toronto Canada and I am a new member two weeks on the job. I am still trying to feel my way around the site and building a marketing strategy. My upline sponsor I must say has been very helpful and always return my emails with 24-48 hours which is a plus for her on professionalism which is important in any business.

I will definately keep in touch with the community to share, learn and ask question

I wish all WS member success the system does make sense and is an easy business to grow once we find the niche market.

word: motivation, determination and a winning attitude.

Catherine
Brad W

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 29, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »

hello brand new,  sent invites to some friends, but not sure as to what to do next.  but I'm reading and looking around. Smiley
PeterRiley

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 02, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »

Hi All,

I just signed up & looking forward to marketing this great opportunity for all.

Cheers,

Peter.
RichardGayle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »

hi everyone my name is richard and im a newbie from london,  hope to speak too anyone who can give me tips toget me going in this new adventure

r gayle
Zara_Lockwood

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

Hi another Brit here having a look around at GDI - I could do with a quick low down from another UK person that has been with GDI a while - to tell me what potential there is with this biz opt I'm paying $10.00 a month so how many active affiliates to I need in my downline to brake even  ?  Kiss
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: