May 04, 2024, 08:50:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1028811 times)
S_Dogiparthy

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: February 18, 2006, 04:09:57 AM »

Hai Friends

First of all a big HELLO to all of you there.

I have been with GDI since long time but could not find time to promote it. Just recently I statrted building the site and trying to promote it. Can you please visit and comment on my website. Your suggessions and comments always valued. http://dogiparthy.ws

I'm good in ASP but GDI doesn't support it. Is there any alternative for this?Huh I need to opt for a remote database as well. I seek advises from the forum.

I've already started submitting my site to many search engines and finding andd spending time in optimizing my site for all the leading search engines.

May be if there is any SEO Guru's on board please advise me the right ways to do it. I will be very much greatful to you my dear Guru's.

Happy Promoting...

Regards
Sreenivas
http://dogiparthy.ws
mack88
« Reply #1261 on: February 18, 2006, 05:42:02 AM »

Hai Friends

First of all a big HELLO to all of you there.

I have been with GDI since long time but could not find time to promote it. Just recently I statrted building the site and trying to promote it. Can you please visit and comment on my website. Your suggessions and comments always valued. http://dogiparthy.ws

I'm good in ASP but GDI doesn't support it. Is there any alternative for this?Huh I need to opt for a remote database as well. I seek advises from the forum.

I've already started submitting my site to many search engines and finding andd spending time in optimizing my site for all the leading search engines.

May be if there is any SEO Guru's on board please advise me the right ways to do it. I will be very much greatful to you my dear Guru's.

Happy Promoting...

Regards
Sreenivas
http://dogiparthy.ws

You have an excellent start on your website.  I applaud you.  However, I would consider changing the red background where your page links are to a different color instead of blue.  It is very hard on the eyes (maybe just my eyes).  It might be me, but I had to scroll left and right to view the content on some of your pages.  A majority of visitors to your site will not scroll left and right to see what you have.  On one of your pages, a popup appeared stating invalid sponsor.  So check all your pages and make certain everything is valid and a page appears.

Frank
Anne W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1262 on: February 18, 2006, 09:09:21 PM »

Hi
I have been with GDI a month now and have created my jewellery website using the Premium Web Hosting Option and uploaded with SmartFTP  www.annewheeler.ws

I am now in the process of building my husbands GDI site using Site Builder. www.wheelsink.ws

Let me know what you think
Anne Cool

Visit Australia
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1263 on: February 18, 2006, 09:19:08 PM »

Hi
I have been with GDI a month now and have created my jewellery website using the Premium Web Hosting Option and uploaded with SmartFTP  www.annewheeler.ws

I am now in the process of building my husbands GDI site using Site Builder. www.wheelsink.ws

Let me know what you think
Anne Cool

I Thoroughly enjoyed the dichroic glass site. Such wonderful color in the glass.
I found the title on wheelsink.ws hard to read against the background.
R_Busch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1264 on: February 19, 2006, 05:18:49 AM »

pretty basic right now i am always up for comments and suggestions so feel free to leave them.

http://www.allmoneytalks.ws/
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1265 on: February 19, 2006, 06:57:09 AM »

pretty basic right now i am always up for comments and suggestions so feel free to leave them.

http://www.allmoneytalks.ws/

What a fantastic graphic at the top of this page. I found the menu bar hard to read and you have a spelling error at the bottom in word buisness.
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1266 on: February 22, 2006, 06:58:28 PM »

Hello ALL..

My Website is Hosted by GDI, naturally and I want to have you guys check it out for me...

I ask this of you for several reasons...
    1 - Does the Website look GOOD or BAD??
    2 - Does the INFO Make Sense??
    3 - Do you think I have made the TOOLS etc easy to understand, especially on the links page??
    4 - Do you think it achieves the main GOAL??
    which is to TRAIN my Downlines with GDI.[/list]
    I appreciate any feedback you are willing to give.. If you do not want to reply here just send me a PM, but I really want to know what you think of my Website..
    and to show my gratitude I will give a FREE GIFT to anyone who sends me a review via PM...
    CLICK HERE to preview my Website!

Thanks in advance for you honest opinion;

Regards,

p.s  I know way-in should be called index to make it my homepage, but the url above I use to attract to the Homepage. (quicker loading)

Regards,
    RichardHarrison

View Profile
    « Reply #1267 on: February 24, 2006, 10:11:28 PM »

Hi all,

My name is Bev from Australia.  Am new to this but have set up my website already.  There are about 8 pages to the site as I am trying to be involved in affiliate marketing.  GDI is not the first page on the site but it is there.  I would appreciate any comments whether good or bad.

Ta
    Bev
     Cool
    ASavage

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #1268 on: February 25, 2006, 02:11:16 AM »

Check out my website www.blackqueen.ws
    « Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 10:14:52 AM by RodB » Logged
    mack88
    « Reply #1269 on: February 25, 2006, 05:22:51 AM »

Check out my website: www.blackqueen.ws

Hello,

I checked out your website and it is an excellent start.  I applaud you for getting started and asking for a critique of your site.  It shows your dedication.  I have a few suggestions that may help you make it even better.

1.  All of your pages should be identical.  When visitors to your website visit your homepage, they expect to find the layout the same on all of your pages.  It is frustrating for some when they are expecting your menu to be in the same location or expecting the same identical layout throughout your website.

2.  Add more text, this is very crucial.  Most people do not visit websites just to click on banners.  You have to keep your visitors on your website with text and intrigue, which will make them want to dig a little further into your website.

3.  Instead of your webpages being named page1 and page 2...and so on.  Change the name to whatever.

Frank
    Joseph Walsh

View Profile
    « Reply #1270 on: February 25, 2006, 05:38:18 AM »

Hello Everyone,
    I have three ws websites:   http://www.babysignuniv.ws   
    http://www.nyfotomax.ws
    http://www.walshenterprises.ws
    RodB

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #1271 on: February 25, 2006, 10:18:11 AM »

Hello Everyone,
    I have three ws websites:   http://www.babysignuniv.ws   
    http://www.nyfotomax.ws
    http://www.walshenterprises.ws

Fantastic and three sites. Now that is cooking with GAS!! Grin
    I enjoyed the first two very much.
    The third one has an awful lot of broken images.
    Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #1272 on: February 25, 2006, 11:22:33 AM »

Check out my website: www.blackqueen.ws
    Hello ASaage,

I have Checked out your Website, as requested...
    I don't think you are going to like what I have to say about your Website, but I believe in time you will appreciate that I have said it anyhow, so here goes,,,

Oh BTW, no expert here myself so please take this with a pinch of Salt.

When I opened your Website I needed to instll software for it to work properly, I was visiting so I could have a look around, most folk would have walked away there and then...  Music on Websites needs to be compatible with the viewers configuration otherwise to the untrained eye your website is playing with my settings so I am leaving...  worth re-considering music...

The rest of your Website does not do a great deal for me either, sorry to be so negative, but better I spit it out than leave you to It, in my view...
    Your Website comes across as 7 one pager's rather than a Website... Each page has a totally different look... The subjects are non-related and the complete lack of CONTENT is off-putting....   In my honest oppinion your Website will not attract any return visitors because the entire Website can be previewed in 2 minutes.. See it once, get turned off and never return...  Banner Ads are arguably the least effective form of advertising there is...  GOOGLE only sell 1% of their Adsense Ads for Banners, the other 99% are text ads....   Your Website is in desperate need of an explanation...  At the moment the obvious reason for me to click on one of your Banners is to make money for you...  That's what your Website says to me, click here please, I need the money...

I also noticed that the Products / Services available on a single page do not have any relationship with each other... for example GDI and the Refurb Depot are worlds apart...

You also have a RANDOMIZER...  Bad Idea...  they are illegal in many places and are a Bad way to represent yourself...  Aslo on the Law thing...  I could be wrong, but i can not see how you can legally make CD's on request and sell them....  It is Illegal to copy and sell music...  You also need to have permission to play copyright music in websites (i think)...

What I do like about your Website is the Progressive thing you have going on... There is a Start, Middle and End in the making and I can also see that you have tried to create your own niche, something that is special to you....  This is a recipe for success....

If you can make the Pages follow a format that repeats, similar layout, colours etc... not identical, but similar to each other also add some CONTENT, explain the Products / Services more.. What is in it for the viewer, what is available? why is it a good deal??   Also try to keep the CONTENT relevant to other content on the page...  This will give each page more of a defined purpose.  At the moment there is a hint of a theme for each page, but other than there is a lot of confusion...

I know I have been extremely negative here and If it was me on the receiving end I would have been very upset at first...

It is clear to me that you have spent a lot of time constructing your Website so far and TBH it is probably better than my first attempt, but you still have a way...

I do hope you come to appreciate this post in time to come...

Regards,

Regards,
    SkySirewest

View Profile
    « Reply #1273 on: February 25, 2006, 08:38:11 PM »

SEE www.hotpages.ws 

There are alot of great internet advertising tools, many other things of interest & alot more coming!

Check back every other day.....  www.hotpages.ws

Feel free to the @ sign on the homepage & give me some feedback or ask questions.

Look forward to meeting you...much peace SKY

« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 09:01:32 PM by Frank_M » Logged
    CalvinThomas

View Profile
    « Reply #1274 on: February 26, 2006, 02:59:50 AM »

Hello all! My name is Calvin Thomas. I have just created what will soon become the world's largest advertising website. I would like your help in promoting it. Place a link to the site on your blog and tell two people that is all I ask. Thank You. The link is www.advertiseforlife.ws. Another link I would like you to help me promote is www.bitterwomen.ws it was started by my wife Lyn to help women who have been wronged by their significant other. Thank you again for your help. We have already received more than 1, 223 unique visitors to the www.advertiseforlife.ws  site in less than three days! www.bitterwomen.ws has received more than 80 visits. I guess there isn’t that many heart broken females on the net these days. This is catching on! Don't miss out! It will only get better. If you are not seeing this type of volume to your site you NEED to advertise on ours! Help spread the word by sending this e-mail to everyone on your contact list. If you have a small business you can advertise free for life on our site. You will definitely notice an increase of visits to you website by advertising it on ours.
    Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 144
      Print  

Jump to: