May 13, 2024, 02:50:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help?  (Read 3844 times)
RyanM2

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:51:51 PM »

How do I find my website when searching on google, it doesnt show up?
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Hello

To get your site to appear in the search engine results pages (SERPs), you need to start working on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

Do some research on SEO. It's pretty easy to understand, just quite a challenge to actually do.

But, anyone with a domain can get the their site in the SERPs. Just go to http://www.google.co.uk/addurl/?continue=/addurl and submit your site.

To actually get it to rank high, you need to add great (valuable) content and gain as much backlinks as possible.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Hi,

Thanks for raising this topic.
I am experiencing the same issue as well.

I remember when i newly joined GDI and used Google to look up my website it would come within the first result.
But now it is no longer the same,my website is nowhere to be found when i try to search it up.

What could the problem possibly be?
Have other GDI

Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 08:36:14 AM »

Hi,

I remember when i newly joined GDI and used Google to look up my website it would come within the first result.
But now it is no longer the same,my website is nowhere to be found when i try to search it up.

Have other GDI

@Aftab

You site is redirecting to a GDI replicated site. It's practically impossible to make Google index a page that has been duplicated so many times (there are lots of sites out there with the same content as yours).

If you want SE traffic, start thinking about creating your own site with your own unique content.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »

Hi,

Have other GDI

@Aftab

You site is redirecting to a GDI replicated site. It's practically impossible to make Google index a page that has been duplicated so many times (there are lots of sites out there with the same content as yours).

If you want SE traffic, start thinking about creating your own site with your own unique content.

Nav

Hi Nav,

Thanks for all the info man.
I guess to make my own unique site would be a lot of work!
I'll think of something to come up with but i want to promote GDI as well so yeah.

Thanks for the help anyways,
Really appreciate it.

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: