May 05, 2024, 07:30:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26
  Print  
Author Topic: Site builder query  (Read 228221 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2008, 11:46:15 PM »

how when cgi-bin and formmail can possible  in ws site is very import to long life for ws

This is only possible with the hosted option. With the site builder you have to use the standard form to capture leads.
DanilaD

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2008, 07:10:02 AM »

there's someone who can answer my question?
if i built my domain with ws website builder, i mean if i chose "I want to use the WebSite Builder Templates to build my own WebSite". then, when i click publish all, they will houst the site?
and... where can i find the html code for the red sing up button?
just good things i wish to all
Jimmy Morstatter

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

I'M NEW TO THIS GDI,JUST SIGNED UP BUT NO NOTHING ABOUT BUILDING MY SITE LIKE WAS SHOWN TO ME WHEN I WAS INVITED TO JOIN,IS THERE SOMETHING OR SOME WHERE TO GO TO BUILD MY SITE
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2008, 09:20:38 PM »

Danila and Jimmy

See http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=8749.0 and there are full instructions at http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/SiteBuilder.html
ORivera

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 21, 2008, 03:06:49 AM »

Hello Everyone:

I want to buiild a website to sell antiques & collectibles.  Will this type of website be approved by GDI?

Thanks, 

Otto
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2008, 09:57:50 AM »

Hi Otto, Yes I think GDI would be happy with that idea.
All the best Dave

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
Edward_L

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2008, 09:57:50 AM »

Hi Otto,

You can use your site for just about anything you want.
There are a ton of sites build by the GDI sitebuilder that I have seen out there that are being used as personal sites, and for promoting other businesses.

Ed
JasonO

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 06, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

When using the GDI web creation software, is there a way to put meta tags in the head section of the homepage in order to verify my website for google search engine submission?  Where would I put the meta tag?
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:03 AM »

When you are in "Sitebuilder" click on the tab at the top called "additional properties" and you'll be able to add metatags & keywords there.
FrankJaniak

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »

The fastest way is to edit the actual HTML. This is generally caused by blank header and footer blocks.
Look for <span class="content_header"></span> and or <span class="content_footer"></span>

So when i set my page up everything is around the right and left and the middle is clear,what do i do to move it all closer together towards the middle?what you just said?,see most of my stuff is pictures of products,also is there a way to maybe just put text in the middle or something?cause when i add more it all goes to the bottom automaticly??? Undecided
JacintaW

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

How do I delete my page i have published and start totally from scratch? it wont let me delete my page!!!

please some one help, i have been trying for 2 hours!
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2008, 08:43:22 AM »

How do I delete my page i have published and start totally from scratch? it wont let me delete my page!!!

please some one help, i have been trying for 2 hours!
Hi, If you are trying to delete your 1st page (Home/index page) you can't do that.
You would need to open the page in edit, highlight and delete what you already have in there, and resubmit the blank page..then you can start over.
All the best Dave

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
CFaber

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2008, 05:36:45 AM »

How do I change what my site looks like? 

Easysalary.ws  is my url.

I signed up 10 minutes ago and am confused just about everything.
GabrielNieves

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2008, 05:01:02 AM »

I am hosting and I got my page up and running, now I would like to add a forum similar to this one here. How can I create a forum? And if I can make a forum how can I make people register it. For now all I know is html and I believe the server only can see html and php type web sites, is this true?

Sorry for the question bombing but I just need to know all of this together cause the kind of relate to one another  Wink any who please let me know how I would appreciate it Grin
ErinK

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2008, 09:24:28 AM »

HELLO,

I ADDED FOUR LINKS TO MY SITE AND THERE IS A HUGE WHITE BOX UNDERNEATH THE LINKS.  HOW DO I REMOVE THIS?  I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING!

THANK YOU.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: