May 05, 2024, 03:58:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey GDI Members - Anybody From Victoria or British Columbia or Canada?  (Read 102326 times)
PeterGoodchild

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2008, 03:08:39 PM »

Hello Alaura from Australia, my wife joined in June and I joined last week... between us we have just one in our downline so far. We have about 10 hours up on the GDI forum learning everything and are about to kick start a few promotions. Immediate success just will not happen. Most new affiliates seem to concentrate all efforts initially on building the website.....build it later and get on with the invitations, talking to all who need additional income!, get a copy of the video, print some fliers.....just keep talking the opportunity.....GDI has everything in place to make it work immediately. Do what you do best and don't be impatient....
Patrice Ledoux

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2008, 04:42:35 AM »

Good evening every GDIs,

We are very happy to find that MLM.
We experienced some others mlm and this one seems to be very easy and funny to do.
We have confidence in GDI.
Thanks for this opportunity!!

Nancy & Patrice  Kiss
DavidBurrows

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2008, 01:46:37 PM »

I am very excited about GDI and look forward to working with my team

David Burrows
DavidBurrows

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

Hello to ALL.....i wish everyone the best of success.....

I know I plan to take thos Over the TOP!!!!!

David Burrows
NathanFox

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

We Canadains are known for our Hospitalty (and Hockey and Maple Syrup and Igloos).
I am Happy to be part of the team and hope to acheive success quickly and effortlessly.

I enjoy helping others.  Smiley
LornaO

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »

I'm Lorna and I'm from Chilliwack BC and I am new just signed up a couple of
days ago and I am looking forward to making new friends and money.

: Shocked
JTarrant

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Grin Hey all my fellow canadians!  I m very new here just started yesterday and I want to know how to get out there? What have you all been doing to place ads? Where?   I'm  hoping that this is going to return great rewards!!! I am excited to be here and talk to you all:)  Thanks for any help you can give a fellow canuck.

Cheers to us all,

Jen Tarrant
MKarine

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »

Hi, my name is Karine and I come from Quebec..... A little bit far from British Colombia but I'm in Canada !!! I'm a new ''member'' in GDI business. How does it work for you ?
StacieS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2008, 06:00:23 AM »

HI ALL

new here I from canada and like find out how can I get more people on my downline and how to manage my website. thanks have a great day or night

stacie Smiley
Thomas_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Smiley Newbie here from Toronto, Canada

I want to say hi to all my GDI members, especially the Canucks  Smiley

Word of Motivation; Success is failure turn upside down and in marketing you will definately have the downers but keep your dream in view.

I wish all success and lets keep in touch and share some marketing strategies from time to time.

Have a great day!

Catherine
ZieskeZ

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »

Hi there.

Just wondering if there was anybody living in the greater Victoria area in beautiful British Columbia, Canada?

I would love to meet some fellow internet marketers, particularly those involved with GDI because it is my only program.

Or how about starting an online community for GDI members in British Columbia?

Sincerely,

Daniel

Zane here. From Kelowna BC. But i agree with stating a local BC community for GDI members. I have experience with html and JSP and JScripts. Id be willing to do whatever contribution it takes to get up a wicked online bc communtiy
Neufeld_Abram

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

Hey, I'm new, well actually gone through the Trail, promoted this thing like there's no tommorow on AutoSurfs and Classfieds, got lots of hits, but zero signups.  But it's only been a week and am still real excited about this site.

How You All Doin?
Callie C

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

Believe it or not, I came across GDI back when they were net-infants... I joined up then, but it was somewhere around the $50 p/m price range back then... and they didn't have even 1/4 of the fabulous stuff available they now have.  Back then I did the try out, but $50 a mth was a bit steep and I didn't want to promote another "program" so I quit.  IF ONLY I HAD KNOWN  Shocked

I have another website that I Love (my big hobby)  www.calliesgardens.com - it's hosted on GoDaddy, but I wanted a simple one page site for my online flower orders to cash in on the Christmas season.  I went looking on the net for an inexpensive, all-inclusive, web hosting package for a one page site.  I stress the inexpensive part because I'm already dishing out enough $$ for my other site. I was floored when I came across GDI... never thought they'd be the answer to my search.

I'm really excited to have the best of both worlds available to me.  Wow, GDI, you've come a long way... I'm glad I found you again.  Hey that reminds me of that song "At Last" by Etta James  Grin

Callie from New Brunswick, Canada
Wayne Elliott

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

Hi all,
Just starting out. Nice to see all the resources available to new members here.  Smiley
EKarim

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:23 AM »

hey am from Calgary Ab
recently sign up. looking forward to make money. And good luck to all of you guys.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: