May 15, 2024, 05:08:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781169 times)
AprilD

I never do anything by chance.-Brigitte Bardot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #765 on: December 26, 2006, 03:07:34 PM »

Hi Bob, April from Minnesota..
GPartridge

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 27, 2006, 09:22:05 AM »

Seasons Greetings to everyone at GDI!!

My name is Gary Partridge and i just became a GDI member.

I'm looking for GDI members to network with in the Virginia or Wash. D.C. area. Would anyone care to assist me in my getting started period? 

Thanks and Happy New Year..

Gary
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: December 27, 2006, 10:19:49 AM »

Seasons Greetings to everyone at GDI!!

My name is Gary Partridge and i just became a GDI member.

I'm looking for GDI members to network with in the Virginia or Wash. D.C. area. Would anyone care to assist me in my getting started period? 

Thanks and Happy New Year..

Gary

My advice is to read everything in your back office and get familiar with this company. Then get busy inviting people.
Jeysen A

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 27, 2006, 06:44:14 PM »

Wassup My Name Is Jeysen Im From Upstate Ny..And I Really Love This Opportunity...Im Here To Learn And Son Enough Help Smiley
YoungHarry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #769 on: December 28, 2006, 04:46:12 AM »

HEy i em Harry me to a new member to GDI

YOUNG HARRY
ERolle

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 29, 2006, 12:35:26 AM »

Hi from Michigan,

I'm a new member looking forward to geting started and being successful with the business. Smiley

Erolle
Charles_W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #771 on: December 29, 2006, 01:57:37 PM »

I am a new GDI member.  My name is Charles and I reside in Nocona, Tx.  I have tried for years to find something that I could promote and earn a living at the same time.  I think that I have finally found what I've been looking for.  I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting the ball rolling with GDI.  This is the first opportunity that has really caught my attention and didn't seem like just another internet scam.  Lord knows there are enough of them waiting for us out there.  I think this is real and will have a bright future for us all.

Smiley Smile.  It makes the whole world wonder what you've been up to! Wink
C Gray

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 29, 2006, 01:57:37 PM »

Hi, my name is Clyde and I live  in South  west florida,I just joined GDI today 12/29/06. this seems like a good biz, I hope it works for me when I work it.
GailDennis

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: January 02, 2007, 04:56:09 AM »

I am very new to GDI.  I am not sure where to begin.  Any ideas or suggestions will be welcomed.
David_V

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 03, 2007, 10:12:42 PM »

Howdy y'all around the world!

This is a cranking place apparently. I'm just getting my feet wet so far and look forward to a long and profitable association with GDI and all of you terrific Affiliates around this terrestial ball upon which we all live. Relationships rule! So, let's live it to the fullest! There are oodles of positive vibes in this forum.

I don't have any downline yet. 44 email invitations sent, but no takers so far, also just started a Google Adwords ad. I know this will probably take considerable time and lots of contacts to get it going, but GDI is the best concept I've found and I am not going to pass it up! As they say, "When opportunity comes knocking and you ignore it, it doesn't go away - it goes to someone else!"

Thanks to all of you for being here.

David Vanlandingham

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 04:03:52 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JackB

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:26 AM »

I have been in for a while but just upgraded since I wanted to start something to really build.  This looked like a program that I could learn a lot with.  Actually, my wife - yes that is me writing for Jack - does the computer side of stuff.  Jack gives the go to a program but since I am disabled and homebound and he works as well as being retired not to mention he doesn't have computer skills, it falls to me to do the computer side of things for him.  He really would like to quit his job but right now that isn't reality.

I need lots of help in getting this program going so here I am at the forum to get started and find out about some things.

Jack and Carol Braman
JeanT

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:26 AM »

Hi. I'm a new member to GDI and so far I like what I have seen.Hopefully I can make a go at this .I;m from Michigan
H Mason

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:58 AM »

Hello all though I might not appear in the forums much as for posting I do read them

to get Ideas from other members on how to market GDI.  However just thought

I would introduce myself and to say Im 2 days old in the program.  Im in Arkansas

Been in internet marketing almost 2 years now.  I have 2 other websites that I

will soon drop for the long term use of .ws domains Im sure.  Im married I think I might

need to ask my wife again and make sure. lol.  Im currently working on only 3 affiliate programs

as too many will leave me over-whelmed with work to do.  Im putting GDI at the top of my

list because it has a foundation already.  with GDI, Traffic, and Entertainment Industry I don't
see the time I have to do any more than these three.

Well I would like to say good luck to all and those that I sign up!

As we say here in Arkansas "Yall Come Back Ya Here!
KathleenG

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 05, 2007, 08:11:52 PM »

Hello everyone,
I have seen this website before, but until today I have not realized the value of this business and am happy to be aboard. I had given up any hopes of MLM structured companies, because I got exhausted babysitting wanna-bees.
But this is so different.
I will welcome any suggestions from anyone the best way to start.
Kathleen  Roll Eyes
Tommy Broome

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 07, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »

Just joined this evening.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: