May 03, 2024, 04:29:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205314 times)
SarahQuan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »

My name is Sarah, I am from Newport News VA. I signed up in Jan 08. I have my website up. No one has signed on yet. I have gone through friends and family, they are not interested. They think it is another get rich quick biz. I thought this is something my daughter in law could work on. She is a young widow with five children. But she is still very depressed. I told her I would help her, it will give her something to work on.
I have contacted my sponsor but he has not replied, I wanted to know how to place ads on craigslist, I tried it but both times the ads were flagged. If anyone can assist me in that area please send me a PM.
Thank you
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 10:07:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GologanRadu

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »

Grin Hy,
I am Gologan Radu from Romania. I am member since yesterday and I am very happy because i join to this big company, which offer so many opportunities.
Good luck & God bless you to all members of GDI.  Wink
RoyceWarren

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »

Hello All.  My name is Ms. Royce Warren and I am very excited to be a GDI Affiliate.  I am from Denver Colorado originally but moved to Charlotte NC to be near family.  Anyhow, I'm a bit nervous as I have never built a website before.  I hope that this forum will help guide me as questions arise.  I think GDI is a GREAT opportunity.   Cool

Take Joy,
Ms. Royce
EMichael

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2008, 03:21:16 PM »

Hi, My name is Michael Ellson and I'm in Tasmania, an island which is downunder, downunder, that is Australia.  Some of my neighbours are penguins!  I love GDI, my space cadet glow is shining brightly, havn't you noticed the huge breakout of dotws
sites all over the www.  It's refreshing to find a new doorway in the wall...you may have gathered I'm a Pink Floyd fan...and a new generation of monitor lizards. Live long and prosper!
RhondaF

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2008, 04:33:03 AM »

Hi I signed up a few days ago and am learning about the tools and email system. I am a Californian. I have emailed a couple hundred people so far. I am blown away that there is actually a legitimate business that you can start for literally nothing and make a significant income with. I am looking forward to much success with it.
Thanks for this forum, it seems very helpful.
Rhonda
A_Caceres

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2008, 04:33:05 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin

Hello, I'm Alan from the Philippines, has just registered here in GDI, can you give me an idea on what way I can earn here?
Sylvie Moncion

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

Bonjour
My name is Sylvie and I'm from Montreal Canada. It's the perfect time to be starting this home business, we are right in the middle of a very snowy winter  Smiley
I am very happy to be part of the team!!
RoyceWarren

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

Hi, I'm Royce from North Carolina.  Glad to be here.   Cool

Take Joy,
Ms. Royce
Jongku Nam

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »

Hi, My name is jongku nam
I am from south korea
I'm very excited to be a GDI Affiliate
I'm very happy to be part of the team!
I'm looking forward to much success with it
I think GDI  is a GREAT opportunity
I have contacted my sponsor but he has not replied, I wanted to know how to place ads on craigslist, I tried it but both times the ads were flagged. If anyone can assist me in that area please send me a PM.
Thank you
David_Smith1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2008, 06:16:43 AM »

Hi to all. Looking forward to getting to know you all as this looks like a great forum. I have only joined GDI 2 days ago so this is all a bit new to me. If anyone has any advice on the best methods to kick start this business I would be very grateful. I will be happy to reciprocate with some knowledge I have in other areas that work well for me. So for now I guess I have some reading to do with all these posts here. To our mutual success, David.
AllanP

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »

Hi All ~

My Name is Allan Pinkard.  I live in Mendon, MA.  I'm quite new to this, but saw a flyer on an airport bulletin board  and was quite interested to see what this is all about. 
Andrew_Shaheen

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »

Hey my name is Andrew and I'm from Carrollton, Texas. I pretty much have the idea of what to do but I need to know exactly what else I need to as far as making a website.
Joyce Hunt

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »

Hi, My name is Joyce and I am from Mississippi and I am new at this marketing stuff and if anyone can tell me where I can promote this site it would really help a lot I do not have a list to e-mail to.

Thanks Joyce
Kathleen S

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »

Hi,
 My name is Kathleen, I am so confused... I cant seem to get the hang of this. My web site wont come up and so I dont know how to get it up or where to start as with no web site (page can not be displayed shows up instead) I do not know where to begin can someone please help me get my page up and running? Other than that I am glad to be here and starting a new web site.
Kathleen
TaraMoore

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2008, 05:12:58 AM »

Hi there!

My name is Tara Moore and I have been a member for only about 24 hours now. I'm working my way around the system and my uplines have been very helpful! Thanks team!!!

I'm doing my best to get myself set up so that I can start spreading the word and powerfully begin to cause and produce success.

I can use all of the help and support possible, so any suggestions and or support you can offer - MY EARS ARE WIDE OPEN!!

My goal is to support others in growing their success and fulfilling their dreams! Only then will it be returned 10-fold.

Thank you again, it has been amazing to see so many people supporting me in such a short time.

Job well done in the customer support area GDI!

Warmly,

Tara  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: