May 26, 2024, 02:46:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 144973 times)
M Bradstreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2006, 08:21:40 PM »

Hi WOrtiz,

I agree with you. DON'T GIVE UP! Is the motto for me. I  know it can be hard sometimes but just stick with it.

Dont regret the thing you do, regret the things you don't do.

-----------------------------------------------
Helping you Help Yourself
Lila R

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2006, 08:15:26 AM »

HI everyone!!
I am very excited to  be a part of this team!! It is a great concept!!
I am, very new at this,but, eager, to get the ball rolling!!
 My dream, is to be able to ,market, existing business with this concept, all on line.
I am currently in the Uk,Pembrokshire. I would be so happy, if anyone, could keep in touch with me and lead me, into a great prosperous,future. I know that all the training materials,are available, but initially, word of mouth is so valuable as well. It, just takes so long to read everything, and I am in a hurry!!!(not always a good thing). I am, trying ,to make time, to read the material available.
Success, needs to be duplicated!!!
Eager to hear from you!!
Lila

Always Busy Sharing....
Taki TeAroha

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2006, 07:25:56 PM »

Another new member from NZ..Aotearoa,

Well am finally here and looking forward to
the new learning curve and owning my own
Websites and emails...Whoo makes me
feel very important and business-like.

Taking time reading up on everything should
be most interesting.Am not really sure
if this post will get where it is supposed to go

Will  be back soon have a nice day everyone

Cheers

TeAroha

TeAroha
CSam

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2006, 07:26:30 PM »

Hi, I am new to this business, my name is Sam, and my sponsor is Emil Iliev, do anyone know who is he, cause I really need help to start with, and he heavnt email me back for 5 days already, I just sign up and don't know anything, can someone please help me, tell me what should I do, thanks.
PercyRamsey

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2006, 09:09:11 AM »

Thanks Chip!  I am glad that a vehicle such as GDI has come along.  I have been in quite a few marketing ventures with limited success.  I love the interaction and the face to face contact that networking can provide.  This is a little different, so I am fielding ideas on how to effectively market this product.  If there is ANYONE out there who is having success, or ANYONE who experienced growth within their first 30 days, please let me know.  Also, what are the restrictions on marketing?  Can we buy t-shirts?  Are there annual confrences?  I am VERY excited about the possibilities because this is GLOBAL!!  if you know someone, you can literally market anywhere! 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 09:09:58 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
R_Foreman

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »

Hello,

I am so lost but, I am not going to give up, I am overwhelmed with all this information that I don't even know where to start. If anyone can point me in some type of direction I would appreciate it.
HenryJ

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2006, 02:41:45 PM »

Hello everyone, I am also a newbie.  I joined just because it was a good offer but I am new to the internet and don't know exactly what to do with this.  Any ideas?
RobMarsh

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »

Hi my name is Rob and i joined this great venture yesterday. if anyone has any tips then send them my way.
AHowell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2006, 08:02:12 PM »

Hi everybody,

I have had my account for about 2 months and only had 1 person sign-up under me so far. I have put out a few business cards and ads but no luck. I didnt know many people to email so I couldnt send to many out. If anyone has any 'starter suggestions' it would be really helpful. Also I would like to purchase some leads but would like to hear from others what success they have had.

Thanks!!
Anthony

Help!!! My business is slow!!
Michael Shehata

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the game  and live in Australia - and would like as much friendly support as possible as I see this programme has great potential. However, it has been a few days now and I have averaged close to 100 hits to my site - but no sign ups as yet... Does anybody have any solution that will increase sign ups?

Thanks,

Michael Shehata
RobertSebree

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2006, 07:45:30 AM »

Hello my name is Robert. I have just become a GDI member and I am excited about this opportunity.
I would like to know what is working the best in marketing this service.
RobRedmond

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2006, 10:09:33 AM »

Hi everyone,,,
                  another one from the Land-of-the-long-grey-cloud (aotearoa) NZ,,, tis my plan to give this a really good burst.  Hoping to be around this place for a loooooong time,, all the best to you!!!

Cheers,
         Rob.
Charles M

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2006, 10:39:40 AM »

Greetings from a newbie in soggy New England - What I like best about GDI
are tight lines and terrific support. I'm thankful for an abundance of great
teammates...without whom I wooden have a que. Good Luck everyone - Charlie
RanaElatab

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2006, 07:22:41 PM »

Hi I need some tips on how to start my new business Smiley I have already invited 10 people  to my site to see the video but no one sign up yet or open my email. Can anyone give me somes tips on good leads, etc on helping me to reach my goal of 10 member sign ups.

Thanks,

Rana
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 07:23:08 PM by Frank_M » Logged
PMark

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2006, 06:30:02 AM »

Hi every GDI members,

I just resigned as a new (old) member just about 2 hours ago.

I didn't understand how it works and failed last time over a year ago and studied alot since then. So now I do really understand the works how to make it work.

I happen to sign into a program that includes GDI. I thought what the heck so I gonna give it a second shot, and that I know I can do it much better from this time on.

Yes, stick to it and advertise especially hooking it up along with other opportunities that will add up.

To your success!  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: