May 16, 2024, 07:53:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 781406 times)
Sean_Braden

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2005, 06:09:45 PM »

From MI here to in the Flint area.  You having any luck in your neck of the woods?  Cause my area seems to be well.... non responsive but I am not giving up yet.  I must be just barking up the wrong tree. =)

Sean
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 06:10:04 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ShericeE

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2005, 10:01:08 PM »

HI Sean.  I'm from northern Mi and people up here are even worse!!!  I just started but I'm not going to give up!  Out of 10 emails I sent out I had one sign up!!  Grin  Not bad for my first day and first try!!  But then again they are people who have belonged to network marteting and have been successful at it before, soooo.  I think i am going to make up lil flyers (4 to a page) and get some teenagers to put them on cars at the mall, ect.  See what that brings.  I am going to make up business cards and leave them places.  I';m not sure what else yet.  But I knows theres people out there who will see this as a great opportunity!!  Hopefully if theres more Mich. people we can have a meet and greet and share our ideas and what not!
T_Buchanan

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2005, 10:01:08 PM »

My name is Tricia and I am from Hudson WI which is about 5 minutes from the border of MN.  I'm looking for people from WI, also.  I just got started today.  Hopefully all will go well.  I'm looking forward to doing a lot of business on the web!
T_Buchanan

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2005, 10:01:08 PM »

I live in Hudson, WI.  REal close to the cities! Just joined today.  Maybe we could brainstorm together some time?
Tricia
SGuziak

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2005, 10:06:13 PM »

Hi, Everyone!  I just wanted to introduce myself and say how excited I am.  I have been looking into and researching GDI for months and just signed up a couple of days ago (now that I actually have some time to devote!).  My sponsors are Marty and Christine.   My boyfriend is going to sign up tonight (my first.  He is excited, too!). Grin
I don't have great internet access right now (going through the forum posts is SLOW... lol), but am determined to let nothing stop me!  Thanks to everyone for sharing all of the great tips and information.   
Peace!
-Sara Guziak
mack88
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2005, 09:06:16 AM »

Sara....Hello and welcome to GDI!  You are already exhibiting the correct attitude.  Congratulations on your very first sign up!  Both of you will go very far with GDI!  I wish you the most incredible success!

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2005, 09:34:31 AM »

Sara WELCOME!
[/size][/color][/i][/b]
You are on the right place at the right time and you'll succeede, don't worry. Well, my first sign-up was my husband, so you and me  started much the same way. Keep your inthusiasm and excitement and don't let them fade away not for a secone!!! And no matter how slow the reading of this forum is, keep reading and if you need additional help, don't hesitate to ask for it!!! We all are here!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2005, 12:31:23 PM »

try this

www.website.ws/your user id/show

That brings your prospect to the check where they can enter their name 
Max T

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2005, 12:42:23 PM »

Hello Danielle,

I am just starting to work with my website so sorry, but unable to be of much assistance.

I am a Buckeye, also, hailing from southwest Ohio....sort of in between Columbus and Cincinnati.

Wishing you every success with GDI.

MaxT
ACook

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2005, 12:44:10 PM »

Welcome Deb!
 I am also a newbie. I am from Corydon, Indiana. I have been having ALOT OF FUN with this business! I am going to be with the GDI family for a very, very, very long time!

Ann Cook

Ann Cook
Ronnie Mason

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2005, 12:57:32 PM »

Hello everyone.  This is Ronnie Mason from Texas (near San Antonio).  I just signed up last evening and still taking everything in.  This looks very promising....especially when I get my feet on the ground and get familiar with how things work.  It's a lot to take in all at once, but I will conquer it.

Prosperity and Peace to all of you.

Ronnie Mason
mack88
« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2005, 01:11:52 PM »

Hello Kate!

Welcome....You will have the opportunity to gather prospects and team members from all over the country...depending on where you all go throughout your travels!  I wish success!  Be safe out there!

Frank
Charles Long

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2005, 05:48:07 PM »

Hi everyone,

Charles Long here from rainy northern Maine....

I just got into GDI and am looking forward to a long prosperous Venture!  Smiley

Charles

Yanira Hernandez

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2005, 08:34:05 PM »

Cheesy
Hello Charles,

I'm new too. Welcome.

Yanira
Yanira Hernandez

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2005, 08:34:05 PM »

Roll Eyes I'm the newbie from Connecticut. I am sooo excited about this. I have a lot to learn.

I look forward to meeting more affiliates!

Yanira
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: