May 16, 2024, 11:08:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 458194 times)
LigitaM

In action we find ourselves and discover reality.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: July 20, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

Just new to the GDI business, I am from Latvia and now married and living in New Zealand. We are 7 days old in the business and I got my husband to set up this web page. The page or pages will grow as we find answers to any downline needs but in the mean time we just show the presentation. As it says the presentation does the selling. English is my 3 language as Latvian is my first and Russian my 2nd. If any one from my corner of the world wants to discuss things I am here to listen Smiley
Gordon Watson

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 20, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

Hello All GDI members,
 My name is Gordon from Australia and i reckon this business has to be about the best i have come across, i have a good feeling that i will do very well from it, i have just started so any information will be greatly appreciated,  I have been trying to send invites out everyday and i will continue to do so, I suppose it takes time for others to accept the idea as a great way to make an income,
Regards Gordon                                     
AimeeG

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 20, 2007, 03:07:04 AM »

I am new to this and I have added my URL to many different advertising sites and still have no hits. ANy suggestions for me to be successful?
MSaygilar

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 20, 2007, 03:07:04 AM »

Hello everyone from Istanbul,
I am here for the second time, I had been a member for a few months in 2003 but then I got mad at my lousy downline and terminated my membership  Cheesy

Well that was the time when I was a total newbie to online business. I learned a few things, made some money online in 3 years and thought I'd give it a shot again and joined GDI again.

I'm happy to be here, and I hope this time will be different..

Have a beautiful day everyone..

Mustafa
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: July 20, 2007, 12:58:10 PM »

:)Here's my update web site for GDI ... it's a Marketing Solutions Center for GDI and created for my team members ... in the next two weeks will be creating a registration site with password access and perhaps start charging a minimal fee to new members-

Let me know what you think-

Thanks Roll Eyes

Louie

http://www.delrio-holdings.ws

Hi Louie,

Nice, clean layout projecting a professional feel to your site.  I am not sure about charging a fee for access.  However, who knows....perhaps that would work.  Wishing you much success Louie.

Paula

Thanks Paula... I was providing it for free as a test and found that there was enough interest and value, especially with the 1000s of weekly leads I'm providing (that alone is worth $$$) that for a very minimal cost affiliates get $1,000s worth for leads and tools to automate their marketing. Again I will test and see the interest. So far I'm getting very good results and feedback. The idea is to provide GDI related tools to simplify marketing to 1-2 hours a day-
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: July 20, 2007, 12:59:32 PM »

Thanks for the reviews ... I will be putting the bottom to good use with ads and additional promos- Smiley

CBiegler

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 20, 2007, 12:59:32 PM »

hello, i'm new to GDI and so far love the concept and structure.   I am looking forward to many, many years with this company.
Michelle M1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: July 21, 2007, 01:53:53 AM »

Please take a look at let me know any comments/suggestions! I have seen some very nice sites on this forum,... Mine is pretty basic but gets the point across Grin I'm not too experiences as far as website building I've mostly taught myself through tinkering around over the past year or so!
I look forward to any and all comments/advice that may come my way...

Thank you,
                                         Michelle
Trina N

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 21, 2007, 06:13:52 AM »

Hi. Newbie and quite excited about this program. If you have any tips for success please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks. Roll Eyes
Cruz J

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 21, 2007, 06:13:52 AM »

hello i'm a new menber, and i wont to know your opinion plaese, send me your  thankyou;
MichelleCesare

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 21, 2007, 07:52:51 AM »

Hi Paula,
Thanks so much for the advice.  I have fixed the scrolling part but what do you mean my text should be a neutral color?  Thanks again and hope to hear from you and hope you get this.
Michelle C
DGuy

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 22, 2007, 05:53:59 AM »

Greetings to everyone!
I just wanted to say thankyou to those kind souls who replyed to my post here.
Also, I want to encourage all new-comers and anyone considering joining GDI.
I am not into conning people...ever! This is why I think GDI and dot ws is so good.
Not only do we get a web name we want but we can get a bonus with the pleasure of having a name we're happy with, instead of having to put up with the saturated dot com domain.
For those who want to get this extra bonus, they just have to share with others about what they are happy with. Having your name of choice is a bonus in itself, and the GDI folks are kind, moral and helpful. They have put together an easy to utilise business structure and for people like me, thaat's really handy!
thanks GDI.
more decent internet marketing and business operations are needed.
You have set a good standard!

Regards,

DGuy
Belva H

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 22, 2007, 05:58:11 AM »

I am new at this web thing But here is my Domain Name if you are interested in checking it out !
I am trying to promote a very good product that really works. I know It works for me and I am a physical mess. but now I can walk up right w/o pain and my colesteral is down insted of up in the 4000 + rang and I have energy now all due to this product . I begain promoting it because I needed exstra money to support my family. and I was unable to work a convensional JOB . So MLM seem to fit my bill ! Now I am doing well at it and spedding my wings as they say !
The site is still in the building stage but when I figure out the Banners I might do better with it . this is the first web page I have had to build. Wish me luck
L&H Belva Hall  Smiley

mzBee  Smiley Smiley
JBerry

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 22, 2007, 06:30:39 PM »

Thanks chip,I"m happy to be aboard,I'm looking forward to growing with GDI.'It's the best looking opportunity I've seen in a long time. Have a nice day,Jberry9126. 

j berry
D_Reid

There is money in ads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: July 23, 2007, 03:07:49 AM »

I am new, so please offer any help that you can give concerning the business. I am all ears. I look forward to doing great business with your help. My name is Deon.

Deon Reid
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: