May 16, 2024, 06:22:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1033476 times)
A_Erwin

View Profile
« Reply #1500 on: June 05, 2006, 09:38:17 PM »

Hi Chip

I'm Erwin and I'm new in this business. Here is my website. www.treasureforlife.ws could you please make some comment or suggestions. It seems that it's not appelaing enough and not getting any results. What shall I do?

Thanks
Erwin
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1501 on: June 05, 2006, 09:53:10 PM »

Hi Chip

I'm Erwin and I'm new in this business. Here is my website. www.treasureforlife.ws could you please make some comment or suggestions. It seems that it's not appelaing enough and not getting any results. What shall I do?

Thanks
Erwin

Another great job - well done your email addy is hard to read in the bottom right corner
BMaestas

EntertainmentFamily.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1502 on: June 06, 2006, 07:50:32 AM »

My website is up and running, however I am about to make some drastic changes. Could I get some critique please? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

http://www.ksherwin.ws

Ken
Hey Ken, Loved the site hope you suprise your mother in law!

Join the Family...    The Entertainment Family WebSite!!!
DaneshK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1503 on: June 07, 2006, 09:51:42 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Just made a massive restructuring to my website, deleted all the unwanted stuff which ran for 3 pages long. Basically the Flash does all the talking so I thought putting a direct link to it would be better than me trying to explain about it in text. Freedom.ws is also an impressive site with all the required content, so a link to it is also added.

www.performanceincome.ws

Comments always welcome.

Have a nice day,

Danesh.

RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1504 on: June 08, 2006, 03:47:11 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Just made a massive restructuring to my website, deleted all the unwanted stuff which ran for 3 pages long. Basically the Flash does all the talking so I thought putting a direct link to it would be better than me trying to explain about it in text. Freedom.ws is also an impressive site with all the required content, so a link to it is also added.

www.performanceincome.ws

Comments always welcome.

Danesh.

Site looks very good but it took over a minute to load. This is probably a large graphic
D Severt

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: June 08, 2006, 07:26:24 AM »

DaneshK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1506 on: June 08, 2006, 07:26:24 AM »

Site looks very good but it took over a minute to load. This is probably a large graphic

Thanks for the response Rod. Well, the few images are of high quality which eventually takes time to load. But the whole site is not an entire graphic. May be because of font, font type it's getting slow. I'll try and check it up again. Can anyone else please check and let me know whether they too are facing the same problem.

Thanks

Danesh.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1507 on: June 08, 2006, 10:04:30 AM »

Thanks for the response Rod. Well, the few images are of high quality which eventually takes time to load. But the whole site is not an entire graphic. May be because of font, font type it's getting slow. I'll try and check it up again. Can anyone else please check and let me know whether they too are facing the same problem.

Thanks

Danesh.

Hello Danesh,

There was no delay while accessing your Website, but I am also on a fast connection.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Ashalal P

View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: June 09, 2006, 09:41:15 AM »

Wow! This is great. I'm a novice at website building. I have absolutely no idea about HTML. This is really cool. Though my inexperience may show. I still am able to showcase my business. check it out http://www.calicut.ws

Cheers GDI
GauravC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1509 on: June 09, 2006, 02:22:25 PM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Hi,

I have just put up my new website at http://www.cybermoney.ws. Please let me know about it. Your suggestiongs for improvement are most welcome.

Regards,

Gaurav.

mack88
« Reply #1510 on: June 09, 2006, 02:33:56 PM »

Since .WS has as a core product WebSite Building, please post the link to the WebSite you have built here and any details about your Web Design experience.

Hi,

I have just put up my new website at http://www.cybermoney.ws. Please let me know about it. Your suggestiongs for improvement are most welcome.

Regards,

Gaurav.

Gaurav.

Excellent!  Nothing more that I can say.  I wish you much success with GDI.

Frank
BMaestas

EntertainmentFamily.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1511 on: June 10, 2006, 12:17:13 AM »

Thanks

Danesh.
A great program for reducing picture size prior to upload without losing quality is "irfanview 3.98" and it can be downloaded for free at download.com

Join the Family...    The Entertainment Family WebSite!!!
Hsieh Z

View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: June 11, 2006, 05:18:25 AM »

I am from Taiwan. Happy to join the GDI family. This is my website this is a Chinese language. Welcome any people like to visit my website....and please everybody give me suggestion..  thank you very much.

my website is http://gdic.ws

J_Lien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1513 on: June 11, 2006, 09:15:12 PM »

Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to say that i have updated my website with a new design, more content and a special offer!

Here is the link: www.johnchristianlien.ws

- John Christian Lien

People become really quite remarkable when they
start thinking that they can do things.
When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
- Peale
J_Lien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1514 on: June 11, 2006, 09:15:12 PM »

I like your website, very nice design. However... you should really consider renaming the "Program 1, Program 2 and Program 3" buttons to something else.
With those buttons it looks like your site is a template you've downloaded and you just didnt bother or just forgot to edit the buttons.

Kindest Regards,
John Christian Lien

« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 09:27:39 PM by Frank_M » Logged

People become really quite remarkable when they
start thinking that they can do things.
When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
- Peale
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: