May 16, 2024, 05:09:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1033553 times)
LisaWestberg

View Profile
« Reply #1425 on: May 06, 2006, 11:22:08 AM »

hi all, can you tell me what you think please?

www.dleak.ws

blessing lisa
Mike Ryker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1426 on: May 08, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »

Greetings to all,
Thank you for your help and insight on web developement.  I have used a culmination of advice from manyof you GDI veterans.  Here is my website.  www.mgusto.ws. If you have any suggestions or helpful criticism, I would truely appreciate it.
Mike Ryker
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 08:13:48 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.
Terry Porter

View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: May 08, 2006, 10:30:17 PM »

I am also new to GDI and now the downline has 9 people.  This is with the help of my upline.  My web site has also turned the heat on by bringing in leads daily.
Along with the GDI "INCOME FOR LIFE" business cards and the DVD's,  my site is packing the power and it's been less than 3 weeks for me.

www.tlporter.ws

Thanks GDI !
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1428 on: May 09, 2006, 02:03:43 AM »

Hi all!!!  This is a great idea to allow everyone to post their sites.  My site is part of a great organization that puts your GDI business on steroids.  Feel free to check it out.  Any comments would be appreciated. 

www.dufferbiz-income.ws

Sincerely,

Chris Ettner

Very nice site - it needs attention on finer screen resolutions where the menu ends up in the middle of the page and you have large white and green spaces which could be put to good use.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1429 on: May 09, 2006, 02:05:02 AM »

Can you guys give me feed back on my website? I could use some pointers. Please e-mail me if you like my website.

http://www.danielsuello.ws

Thank you.

New guy on the GDI Family!

Great start but your site needs text on the front page!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1430 on: May 09, 2006, 02:09:05 AM »

I hope you all are not to hard on me. LOL! I was mainly getting use to the website builder

http://www.ken-crowe.ws

Great start Ken, You need more content inside the site
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1431 on: May 09, 2006, 02:29:42 AM »

WOO HOO!! another newbie here. before I get to my site I just want to say I dreamed of owning my own site for years. I LOVE GDI!!!
I have really tried a lot of Domain methods and was amazed at how easy WebSite builders was And to think I'm getting paid to do this! now thats what I'm talking about!

So please after six years of dreaming please go check out my project and Give Me Lots Of Suggestions.... and be critical I love honesty!

Find me at www.entertainmentfamily.ws  you may have to cut and paste I am also new to forums!

This site is a great example of the power of GDI. You might consider a single repeat of the background as the page is too long for one image.
You would need a style sheet to do this.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1432 on: May 09, 2006, 02:31:16 AM »

I actually have two websites. One using GDI's builder and one not but I didn't use a fancy program on either. Let me know what you think..

www.joyfulnoise.ws and www.joyvolution.ws

Both sites are great. Good Job
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1433 on: May 09, 2006, 02:32:43 AM »

I finally got my web site to a point where I want to showcase it. I've been really motivated about GDI and making money online. I've done a lot of research and have tried to streamline the learning curve for total newbies. I have put an incredible amount of time in it this passed week and have found a lot of tools for others trying to promote GDI.

Check it out and let me know what you think. I've gotten pretty obsessed about this. I started around 9:00 am today. It's now 3:15 am. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy. I think it's time for bed.

http://www.donwiggins.ws

Good work Don - very nicely laid out
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1434 on: May 09, 2006, 02:38:12 AM »

Well, I'm just new here - but the idea of showing off our websites is great!

I've been browsing quite a few of them, to see what others are up to. What I've discovered is just how creative and excited people get when they find they can create their own website. This is great news, as it confirms to me the value of the GDI package, and why people would want it.

I've really enjoyed seeing what other people are doing.

My own new GDI website is offering a free mini course I wrote. This series of reports offers ideas, strategies and motivation to the seeker of financial freedom, as well as linking to various practical resources - including GDI of course  Smiley

You can see my website here: http://www.gofreedom.ws

David this site has the opposite problem from normal. You have lots of text which is great but the page needs to be broken up with some color or some images to make it more readable. The text blocks are too continuous and will likely put a surfer off.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1435 on: May 09, 2006, 02:41:22 AM »

hi all, can you tell me what you think please?

www.dleak.ws

blessing lisa

Lisa - I enjoyed my visit very much - the hand graphic on the left is cute! Good layout and an excellent example of GDI as a family site.
At the bottom the link to other businesses does not work - I assumed it was work in progress Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1436 on: May 09, 2006, 02:42:50 AM »

Greetings to all,
Thank you for your help and insight on web developement.  I have used a culmination of advice from manyof you GDI veterans.  Here is my website.  www.mgusto.ws. If you have any suggestions or helpful criticism, I would truely appreciate it.
Mike Ryker

Another good example of a GDI site.
J_Lien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1437 on: May 10, 2006, 07:48:43 AM »

Anybody who wanna tell me why i have alot of traffic to my website, but no-one who watch my presentation?
Is it my website who has alot of crap, and nothing that "catches the eye"?

Here's my website: http://www.johnchristianlien.ws

IF you werent a GDI Member, would you watch my presentation?

- John Christian

People become really quite remarkable when they
start thinking that they can do things.
When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
- Peale
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1438 on: May 10, 2006, 07:52:08 AM »

Anybody who wanna tell me why i have alot of traffic to my website, but no-one who watch my presentation?
Is it my website who has alot of crap, and nothing that "catches the eye"?

- John Christian

Hello John,

Where is your traffic coming from?

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1439 on: May 10, 2006, 09:29:17 AM »

- John Christian

If you are getting quality traffic it will be a matter of time before you get sign ups!
This is a great site! Well Done!
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: