May 05, 2024, 06:43:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456125 times)
Billie Rice

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »

Hi Everyone,

It's beenn awhile since I have posted anything. However , I wanted to post my site. Please take a look. 

Thank you,BJ

It's a FYI site. Still adding to it.    4u4me.ws      

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you !!! The best to you all !

Billie J. Rice
Jonathan_L

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »

Hi I'm Jonathan L; first time in here. Hope everyones making loads with GDI?
BBohuslav

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2007, 02:49:20 AM »

Hi my name is Brent. I am a very new member and I need help with creating a link to the video that I can send out. Can anyone help me find this I know it is there because that is what I clicked on and saw this amazing oppertunity.

Thanks
Brent Grin
G_Lichty

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2007, 03:10:20 PM »

HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS GRACE LICHTY AND I JOIN 2 DAYS AGO AND I PUT IN 130 INVITS BUT I HAVE NO  ONE HAVE JOIN WHAT AM I DOING WORRY?
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2007, 03:10:20 PM »

Hi my name is Brent. I am a very new member and I need help with creating a link to the video that I can send out. Can anyone help me find this I know it is there because that is what I clicked on and saw this amazing oppertunity.

Thanks
Brent Grin

Hi Brent

Here is the link for the Video: You MUST Enter YOUR USERNAME

http://www.freedom.ws/&language=english&sponsor=USERNAME&show_dvd=yes

Hope this will help you

Take care
OlivierE

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2007, 03:10:20 PM »

Thanks
Brent Grin

Hi brent,
just :http://www.website.ws/(insert username) and you have your video !
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 03:11:10 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ElroyChan

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2007, 09:24:54 PM »

4u4me.ws is a nice and simple. However, not seeing many .ws as webpage.

I am doing very hard to edit my own webpage, and yet to come out one of mine. Currently is using the default .ws. And many members are relying on the default .ws to generate "incomes" so do I. Tongue

I am working very hard with GDI, and yet only one member with me.  Huh

AlexChan

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2007, 03:51:16 AM »

Hi, My name is Alex and I have just joined GDI a few hours ago. I am very excited about this opportunity, as I have failed in alot of other internet business, I believe this particular opportunity will bring me a better future. I am looking forward to seeking alot of advices from all those uplines and hopefully there could be some personal coach or some sort to assist me.

I will work hard to build my future!
GHebron

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2007, 03:41:08 PM »

Hi There,
Just joined GDI this week and I am fired up. Invited all my family and friends. I believe we'll be happy and successful in this venture,
but must work hard planting all the seeds first before harvest time, YEAH!  More Power to All of Us!

I have a question, For business, can I use my EIN# instead of my SS#. Need answer please.

Thanks!  GloH
SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2007, 03:41:08 PM »

Welcome aboard Alex

If you have the 3 P's, you will succeed.

Peristance
Perseverance
Patience

AlexChan

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »

SergeB, Thanks for the encouragements, as I will hold on to those Ps.
Zukri_Hussein

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2007, 06:24:17 AM »

Hello everyone!

I just came across this opportunity and I'm in my 7 day free trial period. Has anyone made any money during this time period? Is this hard to do? How do I become successful? I sent out 20 invitations this morning but only a few people might actually join? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ZUKRI

Andrea Martinez

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »

Hi Foums members

I have created this website for helping all GDI members,

if you are interested please
go to:
http://www.businessandbusiness.ws
Thanks

Carl I

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »

Hello everyone!

I just came across this opportunity and I'm in my 7 day free trial period. Has anyone made any money during this time period? Is this hard to do? How do I become successful? I sent out 20 invitations this morning but only a few people might actually join? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ZUKRI

Hello Zukri,

Don’t be discouraged the 7 day free trial period really isn’t enough time to see the results that you are looking for it will take time some do it faster than others.

Has anyone made any money during this time period? Yes

Is this hard to do? Yes and No… yes if you came in without a plan of action and hi expectations then you’re doomed in order to get from point A to point B you must have a map. Start with a goal and write down the ways to get their or shall I say achieve it, breaking them down into smaller checkpoints will help keep you moving forward in the right direction. And No this business is not hard its as hard as you make it! If you think it’s miserable it will be, so keep it fun and enjoy what you are trying to accomplish people will fell it and will want to join you after all they don’t want to see you having all the fun.         

How do I become successful? Keep Spreading The Word! The only way that you wont succeed is if you quit.

I sent out 20 invitations this morning but only a few people might actually join? That’s a great response rate (15%) again keep spreading the word it’s a numbers game.

Any suggestions? All you have to do now is ask/tell them to join You!
It already has your stamp of approval and Its FREE for 7 days J

All the best,
Carl Iglesias
Entrepreneur, Stay At Home Dad
PS: Believe it or not, there is a way you can attract anything you want in life, and you can do it with far less effort than you could possibly imagine.
A Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »

Hello and Welcome.

I hope you have plenty of luck with the prospects you signed.  Part of the 7-day free trial is to be able to make money before you pay any.  For every 5 new sign-ups in a one week period you can earn $100.  Check out the Leaderboard.  It is the first button under affiliates on your conrol panel.  There you will see the Weekly Potential Leaderboard which includes trial subscriptions.  You will also see that lots of people are making big bucks.

GOOD LUCK!

Antoinette Edwards
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: