May 05, 2024, 10:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456155 times)
Albert K

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »

Hello everyone my name is Albert I am new to all of this e-marketing stuff, and have very few emails on hand.

I would appreciate any suggestions.....

Thankyou
Albert
Pamela Hutchison

life is too short to sit and wonder 'what if'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »

Hello from sunny Barbados in the Caribbean. We will be hosting the finals tomorrow at the beautifully refurbished Kensington Oval in our capital city Bridgetown. The two teams are Sri Lanka and Australia. Any predictions?     
I'm a Kiwi so I'd hope SriLanka, but I would be honest & say the aussies should take this one.

I'm saving all my support for the Rugby World Cup.   'Go the All Blacks'
FilomenaGomes

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 05:14:10 AM »

Olá.
Chamo-me Filomena sou portuguesa e estou a experimentar a versão 7 dias.
Agradecia alguma ajuda em português.
Obrigada. Wink
B_Rasheeda

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 05:15:58 AM »

I would just like to say thank you to every one for the warm welcome Cheesy I am glad to be apart of GDI
J. FerminC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 05:15:58 AM »

Hi there,
my name is Juan and I'm from Gran Canaria, Spain.
I'm not new to GDI but I'm new to the forum.
Nice to meet you. I hope we can share great ideas on how to promote the best way our business!
MasonJohn

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2007, 05:23:57 AM »

HELLO,
TO ALL YOU PRO AFFILIATES, MY NAME IS JOHN, AND I WOULD LIKE ANY FEED BACK ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS SYSTEM, IS THEIR ANYBODY DOING ALRIGHT .
I ONLY SIGNED UP 2 WEEKS AGO, SO IT,S EARLY DAYS, IF ANYONE WHATS TO GIVE ME SOME ADVICE I WOULD BE WILLING TO LEARN, I MAY HAVE SOME OF MY OWN IDEAS THROUGH OTHER SYSTEMS I HAVE SIGNED UP WITH,  THANKS  JOHN [color= Shocked
JamesMarr

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2007, 12:44:32 AM »

Hi everyone!
My name is Jim from Connecticut and I found you guys while trying out new sites to promote my primary N/M business. Sure looks good to me. I already sent out 20 invitations. We shall see, but I am optimistic. I like what I see so far and am anxious to work with you all.
P Semakula

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2007, 11:14:27 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Philip, I recently joined GDI and I am very excited about this business opportunity and the future!

All the best!
Stephen Santa Cruz

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2007, 09:38:20 PM »

Hey i'm the new kid in town...
I just start with this program, and let me tell you i see a lot of potencial...

Well wish look and see you around...

Any help from the experts, a will very greatfull

Thank agian Stephen
Ursula K

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »

Hello, my name is Ursula, and I am new to MLMs in general and specifically to GDI.  I have a long time relationship with a huge base of people from bartending...I do not know how to go about introducing this to them while they are having a drink.  Could someone give me a few pointers? 

I have a couple of questions that I am really hoping someone can answer for me as my direct upline person doesn't even know me and has not responded to my emails.  First, I asked a totally techie friend of mine about these .ws sites...he says that yes, they do really exist, but .ws does not stand for website as stated in the GDI video, but is the moniker for what is now Samoa, used to be Westren Samoa, hence the .ws, kind of like .us or .eu etc.  How true is this?  Does anyone know the real answer?  Is it necessary to actually purchase the DVDs?  Isn't the online presentation the same as the DVD?  As someone who has never done any sort of MLM, what is a real time frame to begin to expect to earn some cash?  If I want to give my kids a site, is it an additional $10/ month, or is it included like the extra mailboxes?  If it is an additional fee, do they come in as part of my downline?  If someone else is using my computer to access the invite I sent them, will I still get credit for it?

For anyone that can answer any or all of these, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Have a great day!

U
T Nesbitt-Roper

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Theresa Nesbitt-Roper and I am a newbie.  I have already had several clicks though. 
I live in Georgia with my husband Jeff and two sons, Taylor (12) and Baylee (10). 

I am excited about this opportunity!  Any help I can get to help build the business would be greatly appreciated.

Wishing you all well,

Theresa A. Nesbitt-Roper Cheesy
Stacey Carlisle

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I'm new on the block also.

Thanks
Diamond
Heyyy does any know how to insert the cute faces!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 02:40:27 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
HHowe

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2007, 12:23:17 AM »

I just joined a few days ago and am very excited of the days ahead.

Henry
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2007, 03:07:14 AM »

I just joined a few days ago and am very excited of the days ahead.

Henry
Hello Henry,
you are welcome to GDI forum family and I hope you will enjoy this opportunity.
Just try to get success it is slow but sure so do not give it up soon and we wishing you all success
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
Suchada Y

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2007, 03:07:14 AM »

Hello. I'm Liew.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: