May 20, 2024, 10:14:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 900436 times)
DFakir

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: January 05, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »

Hi everybody

I am Danja and a new GDI member from Switzerland. I would like to post ads all over the internet.
Can someone help me with free ads in the U.S or elsewhere?

Thank you.

Danja
SeanTrask

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 05, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »

Newfoundland here...Guess I am the only one :-(  That's okay, lots of room to grow!!!  Love the group, my site to share...www.cashflow-profits.ws

Wish you all well, lets get some more Canadians in here!

Sean
AMoss

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 05, 2006, 02:39:31 PM »

Hey All,

I am a new member living in Nassau, Bahamas.  I am glad to be a part of GDI.  I am still trying to familiarize myself with the organization.

Regards
Andrew
ACornell

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 07, 2006, 04:07:02 AM »

Hi !

My name is Annebelle Cornell. I'm your new member. I need help in running this business.
I just bought 50 leads and I don't know if they have responded. Please help! My upline is
Carol Hill.

Belle
PatrickF

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2006, 01:29:29 AM »

Hi my name is Patrick and i am new to this program it will take time for me to
learn everything but i am happy to join the GDI team
please feel free to give me some good tips Thanks Patrick
Kevin D

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 08, 2006, 01:23:12 PM »

Hello everybody!

Kevin here from Quebec! I've been in many different programs over the years in this one seems like a golden opportunity! Glad to be in the GDI family! Cheesy
LarryM

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 08, 2006, 05:08:43 PM »

Hi all Canadians Larry here from Kingston Ont been a member since Dec 18th looking forward to all the opportunities in here
APhifer

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 08, 2006, 05:08:43 PM »

Hi my name is Angela I'm new to Katherine's team. I'm very excited about this new challenge and look forward to working very hard and delingentaly full time
A_Cruz

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 09, 2006, 05:48:47 AM »

Hello, everyone, I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to the new year.  i know I have!  i just joined this wonderful oppurtunity 3 weeks ago and have heard so many positive testimonials.  I am excited about this opportunity!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 05:49:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Saquana Bonaparte

one day at a time

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 09, 2006, 11:44:44 AM »

Hi my name is Don and I have join nicole's awsome team. Nicole's happy, I am happy, and our whole team is happy. I think I made the right decision by joining the best team ever and hope that my whole team will even move further. GDI Woot Woot!

Hi i'm new and my name is saquana ...i'm still under post moderation but i have so many question and not a lot of answers .. my sponsor is helping but i have so many questions ..maybe the forum is better so that i dont take up all his time..lol

smb

i try my best...yet when in doubt i ask questions...
JasonClark

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 09, 2006, 01:50:55 PM »

Hi All

I have been with GDI now for 1 month and must say wow!!!

I have had fantastic support from my sponsor and I will give the same to my downliners

I have leads coming from everywhere

Thanks for making my home life change so much that all I can do is sit at my PC

Regards

Jason
Zeljko J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #566 on: January 10, 2006, 04:01:12 AM »

Hi Jason,

In this system is very important who is Your sponsor. Nice for You! You are in the good team.  Wink
I don't have any support from my sponsors and nobody contact me from my upline untill today! (over 1 month!)  Angry
I do it everything by myself (alone in the dark!)  Shocked and people from this forum, off course.
But, we will make it! Go for it! Greetings from Croatia! Best regards,

Zeljko J. - Cashomat WS Team
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 04:01:48 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Zeljko J.
MichelG

me in my previous incarnation.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #567 on: January 11, 2006, 01:09:02 PM »

Hello World!    Wink

I joined this great business just at the beginning of the month... January.

And I have a Question re. the web site builder. I am trying to create my own web site for GDI for use with my prospects, including all the advertising resources I know of, but I cannot seem to make the system accept my editing changes after I already published the site on the web. It keeps on returning me to the site builder login page and refuses to accept my regular GDI password. Does anyone know if website builder requires a special password or otherwise a special login information?

Thanks for any help you can give me with this.

Michel Gourbault 

« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 01:10:22 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
A_Sjadzali

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 11, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »

Hello!

The Name is Adji and I'm in Oxford at the moment. I just joined and I am looking forward to getting as much friends and family in the business. I am actually Indonesian and my upline is in Jakarta (I think). Manoj, looking forward to work with u!

Happy New Year, Merry Christmas, Eid Mubarak!
Gisela Santibanez

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 11, 2006, 03:31:09 PM »

Hi, I am Gisela Santibanez from Mexico, new in GDI.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: