May 05, 2024, 01:27:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 336343 times)
Amy Pinios

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2010, 03:15:37 PM »

Hello, my name is Amy and I just joined a few days ago, trying to get familiar with all the tools I have at my disposal and how to use them.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.  I want to get this thing moving fast!  You can e-mail me any marketing tips at amy@amypinios.ws thanks so much and I'm really excited to be here!   Grin
Zairul Md Nor

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 27, 2010, 09:04:58 AM »

Hi All,
I'm a new joiner...from Malaysia..I'm very glad to joint this community. Please show me the way to success  Smiley
DonnaElmore

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 27, 2010, 03:14:22 PM »

Hi  My name is Donna ....Just joined joined GDI  May 27th 2010.......Well, let's see where God leads me on this journey.
Blessings
Donna Cheesy
CleonW

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 27, 2010, 03:56:01 PM »

I am C w and i am from the beautiful island of Jamaica  Grin
RichardChelson

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 28, 2010, 11:10:08 AM »

Hello Everyone, my name is Rich Chelson I just joined GDI a few days ago and am trying to learn all I can. As I lean more I will be happy to help all of you if I can. I am excited about this business and want to succeed.
MJeune

"You everything you need to do everything you want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: May 28, 2010, 02:13:21 PM »

hi everyone, im a new member, my name's Jeune and im ready to work for my GDI downline.
my personnal goal is to have at least 100 000 peeps in my downline means 100 000$/month Smiley in other to travel arround the world during all the year 2011.
n i know like i know like i know that im gon make IT.
so im waiting for all the help possible from any and everyone.
thx

Your friend Jerry
S_Morrison

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 28, 2010, 03:43:03 PM »

HI everyone,
My name is Scott Morrison of Morrison Enterprise. I just signed up with GDI, but i'm not new to marketing online. I don't see many ad  resources in the GDI website. I realize i'm new here, so I will keep exploring, but if someone has good responsive email ads for GDI it would help me a lot.

Thanks,
Scott
B_Coats

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 29, 2010, 05:26:13 AM »

Hi Brad Coats here. Everybody calls me pepper. I am a complete newbie, I guess that's what you call people who don't have a clue as to what they are doing here. I need help. I can't work outside the home due to health problems and I don't know a thing about the internet or computers, and I'm not rich and getting broker by the minute. Can someone please help me?
David Sadler

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 29, 2010, 05:26:13 AM »

hi
my name is David i'm from Oregon and am glad to be involved in this business. looking forward to adding my success story here soon.
Olena Neal

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 30, 2010, 08:31:59 AM »

Hi Chip:

Thank you for your WELCOME and helpful tips about 'Share Your WebSite'.

When I am on my page I'll check it out.

I am new here, so looking forward for more tips. Roll Eyes

Olena from Nebraska

I do believe, that if people would just start by saying "it's fun," when it seems hard; "I'm happy," when they seem sad; and "I know," when it seems as if they don't, they'd finally discover that it really is, they really are, and they always have.
Works for me. Smiley
Pasamon Suwannaphet

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 30, 2010, 11:09:18 PM »

I gald to see everyone in this furum.
I join gdi on 27 May 2010
Now! I can't get people. Cry
Please help me!!!
This is my website www.theworldunseen.ws
contact to e-mail/msn : tu_cpk@hotmail.com
Thank you. Wink
Kerry Coates

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 31, 2010, 05:30:49 AM »

Hey!  I just signed up a few minutes ago, got my replicated site running and did some invites.  I forwarded my domain to my replicated site, but HOW DO I MASK IT?  I don't want my affiliate URL to show, I want my domain name to show, when people hit the site?  It defaults to the ridiculously lengthy affiliate link......
This is an awesome concept!  I am going to tell EVERYONE about it!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)
Len K

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 31, 2010, 05:30:49 AM »

Grin
 Hello everyone my name is Len and I am from Toronto Canada. I am looking forward to  being here and helping out in the great opportunity that GDI and all its friends offer here for of a good home business. Good luck to you all in your business adventures. Cheesy
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: May 31, 2010, 06:11:07 AM »

Sawasdee ka, Tu!  And welcome to Global Domains International!

There are many ways to introduce people to GDI.  BUT, before we get into that the first thing to do is become aware of some training that GDI offers.

First off, if at all possible try and make it to the GDI webinars.  In your time zone I believe they are held every Wednesday morning from 8am until around 9am.  To find out for sure, go to your home page and look for the Webinar box.

Also, the forums are a great place to get training and answers as well.  We might not be in the same downline but we are all still part of a team.  Smiley

You might also want to take a look at the GDI wealth guide.  You can find it at https://www.website.ws/home/wealthguide .  Currently the page is returning an error but I just wrote support about that and hopefully very soon it will be fixed.

There are also plenty of resources outside of GDI that you can go to for help and training.  Find people that are known to have had a lot of success with marketing and look into them.  Look them up on Google, see if you can find any books they have written and etc.

Also, keep in mind that the best thing you can do (besides getting training) is to take action every single day.  Use the invite section in your back office to invite people you know.  You can write classified ads (these work well IF you do it right), you can become active in forums and get to know people and THEN invite them to take a look at GDI.  You can start a blog or work on your own website to get at the top of search engines.  You can do PPC on search engines or other sites like Facebook.  You can write articles (again, these work IF you do it right) or your own e-books or make videos or use banners or....  There are so many different ways.

Find some methods you will do and do everyday.  Get training on those methods and then every day do them.  For instance, learn to write classified ads by studying copywriting (there are also many great books on just writing ads).  And then, sign up for 20 or more classified ad sites and every day post a brand new ad (not the same one over and over).  At first you won't get much, but the more ads you have out there and the better you get at copywriting the more people will visit your website.  The BIG trick is simply daily consistent action.

I hope this all made sense to you and wasn't too vague.  If you have specific questions come back and one of us will answer as best as we can.  Just remember, massive action = massive results.  So, take action every day and be patient.  If you take action every day one day you will look at your email and be AMAZED by how many prospects are coming through your website.

Good luck, my friend!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2010, 06:19:03 AM »

Hey Kerry!  First and foremost welcome to GDI!  It's great to see you here!

Masking is very easy.  In your GDI back office click on "Domains" and then on the same line as the domain you want to change you will find a link that says "Change DNS".  Click that and on the next page choose "I want to use Automatic Forwarding Service for my domain".  From there the next page is where you can enter in where you want your website to forward to (like one of the replicated sites) and right beside that field is an empty check box called "Mask".  Just click that and you are all set!  It might take a few hours for the changes to take effect.  I'm not sure, so it might be instant.  But if not don't worry, just wait for awhile and it will resolve eventually.

Hope this all helps.  Keep up that excitement, Kerry!  I look forward to seeing you ROCK GDI!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: